- A.A.C.C. (2000). Approved methods of American association of cereal chemists, 10th edition. A.A.C.C International, St. Paul.
- A.O.A.C. (2010). Approved methods of Association of Official Analytical Chemists 14th edition, Washington, D.C.
- Baljeet, S.Y. Ritika, B.Y. and Roshan, L.Y. (2010). Studies on functional properties and incorporation of buckwheatflour for biscuit making, International Food Research Journal. 17: 1067-1076.
- Chandel, S.R.S. (2000). Food Sci. and Biotech. Dept., Coll. of Agric. And Forestry, Mosul Univ., Iraq. A handbook of Agri. Statistic. M/s Achal Prakashan Mandir, Kanpur.
- Chandra, S. Singh, S. and Kumari, D. (2015). Evaluation of functional properties of composite flours and sensorial attributes of composite flour biscuits. J. Food Sci. Technol. 52(6): 3681-3688.
- Chay, C.; Hurtada, W.A., Dizon, E.I., Elegado, F.B., Norng, C. and Raymundo, L.C. (2017). Total phenolic, antioxidant activity and physico-chemical properties of waxy pigmented and non pigmented rice in cambodia. Food Research. 1 (1): 9-14.
- Greenfield, H. and Southgate, D. (2003). Food Composition Data: Production Management and Use. Rome: FAO.
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) (1979). Proceedings of the Workshop on Chemical Aspects of Rice Grain Quality. Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines.
- Kataria. R. (2014). Development of maize and rice based gluten free food products. M.Sc Thesis, Dept. of Foods and Nutrition, Fac. of Home science, CCS Haryana Univ., 2014, India.
- Kaur, A. Rai, S. and Singh, B. (2014). Quality characteristics of gluten free cookies prepared from different flour combinations. J. Food Sci. Technol. 51(4): 785-789.
- Kiin-Kabari, D.B. and Giami, S.Y. (2015). Physicochemical properties and in-vitro protein digestibility of non- wheat cookies prepared from plantain flour and bambara groundnut protein concentrate. Journal of Food Research. 4: 78-86. https://doi.org/10.5539/jfr.v4n2p78.
- Masoodi, L., Aeri, V. and Bashir, K. (2012). Fortification of biscuit with flaxseed: Biscuit production and quality evaluation. J of environmental science, toxicology and food technology. 1(5): 2319-2402.
- Milièeviæ, S.D.; Jašiæ1, M.; Selimoviæ, A.; Aèkar, Ð. And Pešiæ, T. (2014). The effect of baking temperature and buckwheat flour addition on the selected properties of wheat bread. Croat. J. Food Sci. Technol. 6(1): 43-50.
- Mona, M.A. Aly, H. and Seleem, A. (2015). Gluten-Free Flat Bread and Biscuits Production by Cassava, Extruded Soy Protein and Pumpkin Powder. Food and Nutrition. 6: 660-674.
- Nedeljkovic, N.; Sakac, M.; Mandic, A.; Misan, A, Jovanov, P, Jambrec, D.; Banjac, V.; Saric, B. and Pestoric, M. (2013). Antioxidant Properties of Buckwheat Enriched Gluten-Free Cookies. Journal on Processing And Energy In Agriculture: 1821-4487 (2013) 17; 2; P 93-96. UDK: 665. 7.038.5.
- Paucean, S. Muste, A.S. and Pop, A. (2014). Studies on the formulation and quality characteristics of gluten free muffins. Journal of Agroalimentary Processes and Technologies. 20(2): 122-127.
- Sowbhagya, C.M and Bhattacharya, K.R. (1979). Simplified determination of amylose in milled rice, starch/starke. 31: 159-163.
Submitted Date : 10-06-2020
Accepted Date : 10-09-2020