Manuscript reviewers are vital to the publication process. ARCC relies on the peer review process to maintain the quality of articles and the journals.
We invite you to become a reviewer of our journals.
During the current year, ARCC will be electing several new members to our Reviewer Panel. We are searching for new members who have made significant contributions in generating new knowledge and who believe in our mission, principles and values.
Reviewers are important to us; ARCC aims to reward them for the work they do.
- ARCC put on reviewers personalized profile page on website.
- If a reviewer has completed at least two reviews, they become a ‘Recognized Reviewer’ and ARCC award them with a 'Reviewer Excellence Certificate’.
- If a reviewer has completed at least ten reviews in two years, they become an ‘Outstanding Reviewer’ and 'recommended for Editorial Board Member’ of any ARCC Journals.
Role of Reviewers
- You may anticipate receiving occasional requests to review papers close to your area of interest. The reviewing load is modest and should be as per your convenience. Respond to the invitation as soon as you can, delay in your decision slows down the review process, whether you agree to review or not. If you decline the invitation, provide suggestions for alternative reviewers.
- Give comments and suggestions, including about layout and format, Title, Abstract, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, language and References in a prescribed comments sheet.