Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Nutritional and hygienic quality of raw milk intended for consumption in the region of Guelma, Algeria
First Online 04-08-2018|
- Aggad, H., Mahouz, F., Ahmed, Ammar, Y., Kihal, M. (2009). Assessment of milk hygienic quality in western Algeria. Revue de Médecine Vétérinaire, 160: 590-595.
- Ashnafi, M. (1996). Effect of container smoking and incubation temperature on the microbiological and ergo a traditional Ethiopian sour milk. International Dairy Journal, 6: 95-104.
- Bachtarzi, N., Amourache, L., Dehkal, G. (2015). Quality of raw milk for the manufacture of a Camembert-type soft cheese in a dairy of Constantine (eastern Algeria). International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, 17: 34-42.
- Boubendir, M., Hamidechi, M A, Mostakim, M, Elabed, S., Ibn Souda Koraici, S. (2011). Incidence of Listeria spp. and other psychotrophic bacteria in raw bovine milk, Northeastern Algeria. Revue de Médecine Vétérinaire, 162: 256-269.
- Bousbia, A., S., Boudalia, S., Chelia, K., Oudaifia, H., Amari, M., Benidir, B., Belkheir, Hamzaoui, S. (2017). Analysis of factors affecting consumer behavior of dairy products in Algeria: a case study from the region of Guelma. International Journal of Agricultural Research, 12: 93-101.
- IDF (1991). International Dairy Federation Milk, somatic cell numeration of milk. Standard 148: 1-8.
- Ghazi, K., Niar, A. (2011). Hygienic quality of raw cow’s milk in the different farms of Tiaret region, Algeria. Tropicultura, 29: 193-196.
- Ghozlane, F., Bousbia, A., Benyoucef, M.T., Yakhlef, H. (2009). Technical-economic impact of the concentrate/fodder ratio on the bovine dairy production: Case of the farming of Constantine. Livestock Research for Rural Development, 21 (6). http:// www.lrrd.org/lrrd21/6/ghoz21094.htm
- Hamdi, T. M., Naïm, M., Martin, P., Jacquet, C. (2007). Identification and molecular characterization of Listeria monocytogenes isolated in raw milk in the region of Algiers (Algeria). International Journal of Food Microbiology, 116: 190-193.
- Hamiroune, M., Berber, A. Boubekeur, S. (2014). Bacteriological quality of raw milk from local and improved cows sold in the regions of Jijel and Blida (Algeria) and impact on public health. Annales de Médecine Vétérinaire, 158: 137-144.
- OJAR (1998). Official Journal of the Algerian Republic. Microbiology. 35. 27 May 1998. https://www.joradp.dz
- Kali, S., Benidir, M., Ait Kaci, K., Belkheir, B. Benyoucef, M.T. (2011). Situation of the dairy sector in Algeria: Analytical approach from the upstream to the downstream. Livestock Research for Rural Development, 23 (8). http://www.lrrd.org/lrrd23/8/ Kali23179.htm
- Leymarios, F. C. (2010). Nutritional quality of cow’s milk and its fatty acids. PhD thesis. National veterinary School of alfort, France. pp. 122.
- Mathieu, J. (1998). Initiation to the physical chemistry of milk. Technological Guides of the AFI. Lavoisier Tec et Doc, Paris. pp 222.
- Ozrenk, E., Inci, O.S. (2008). The effect of seasonal variation on the composition of cow milk in Van Province. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 7: 161–164.
- Packard, V., Ginn, R. (1990). An evaluation of freezing point changes in raw milk analyzed by Dairy Quality. Dairy, Food and Environmental Sanitation, 10: 347-351.
- Patbandha, T. K., Ravikala, K., Maharana, B. R., Pathak, R., Marandi, S., Gajbhiye, P. U and Malhotra, R. (2016). Receiver operating characteristic analysis of milk lactosefor identification of mastitis in buffaloes. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 50: 969-973.
- Sarkar, U., Gupta, A. K., Sarkar, V., Mohanty T. K, Raina V. S and Prasad, S. (2006).Factors affecting test day milk yield and milk composition in dairy animals. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Sciences, 25: 129-132.
- Shekhar, C., Motina, E. and Kumar, S. (2010). Microbiological quality of raw milk and its public health significance. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Sciences, 29: 15-18.
- Singh V. and Gupta, J. (2015). Analysis of knowledge and adoption level of the dairy farmers regarding clean milk production (CMP) practices. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research, 34: 180-186.
- Srairi, M.T., Hasni, Alaoui, I., Hamama, A., Faye, B. (2005). Relationship between rearing practices and cows’ milk global quality in suburban dairy farms in Morocco. Revue de Médecine Vétérinaire, 156: 155-162.
- Tamine, A.Y. (2009) Milk processing and quality management, Society of Dairy Technology (SDS) series. Wiley-Blackwell. pp .11-22.
- Yucel, N. Ulusoy, H. (2006). A Turkey survey of hygiene indicator bacteria and Yersinia enterocolitica in raw milk and cheese samples. Food Control, 17: 383-388.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.