Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Effect of finger millet (Eleusine coracana) buns supplementation on serum glucose and serum lipids level in type 2 diabetics
First Online 22-12-2017|
- Allain, C. C., Poon, L. S., Chan, C. S. G. (1974). Enzymatic determination of total serum cholesterol. Clin Chem. 20: 470-475.
- Baron, A.D. (1998). Postprandial hyperglycemia and alpha-glucosidase inhibitors. Diabet Res Clin Pract. 40:S51–S55.
- Buccolo, G. And David, H. (1973). Quantitative determination of serum triglycerides by the use of enzymes. Clin Chem.19: 476-482.
- Friedewald, W. T., Levy, R. I., Friedrickson, D. S. (1972). Estimation of plasma or serum low density lipoprotein cholesterol concentration without use of preparaline ultracentrifuge. Clin Chem; 18: 499.
- Gopalan,C., Ramasastri, B.V., Balasubramanium, S.C.(2000). Nutritive value of Indian foods. National Institute of Nutrition. ICMR,Hyderabad.
- Kumawat ,M ., Singh, I., Singh, N., Singh, V., Kharb, S. (2012). Lipid peroxidation and lipid profile in type ii diabetes mellitus. Webmedcentral. 2-10.
- Lopesvirella, M. F., Stone, P., Ellis, L., Cohwel, J. A.(1977). Quantitative determination of HDL-Cholesterol in serum or plasma by phosphotungustate method. Clin Chem. 23: 882.
- Popkin B.M., Horton S., Kims S., Mahal A., Shuigao J. (2001). Nutrition Review.59 : 37-90.
- Raghuram, T.C., Pasricha, S., Sharma, R.D. (1993). Diet and Diabetes(2nd edn NIN, ICMR, Hyderabad.
- Ramulu, P. and Rao, U. P.( 2003). Dietary fibre content of fruits and leafy vegetables. Nutr News. NIN, 24(3).
- Sindhi R. and Jain S. (2006). Millets and degenerative diseases. J Food Sci Technology, 43(2), 148-150.
- Singh, J.N., Kumar, R., Kumar, P., Singh, K.P. (2000). Status of dietary fibres in new millennium-A review. Indian J. Nutr. Dietet. 37 : 261-273.
- Singh, R., Ushakumari., Latha, S., Malleshi, N.G. (2004). The functional properties of popped, flaked, extruded and roller dried foxtail millet (Setaria italica). Indian J. Fd. Sci. & Technol., 39: 907-915.
- Trinder, P. (1969). Practical Clinical Biochemistry. Vol X, (5th ed William Heinnemann Medical Books Limited, New York.
- Wolever, T. M. S. and Mehling, C. (2003). Long-term effect of varying the source or amount of Dietary carbohydrate on postprandial plasma glucose, insulin, triacylglycerol, and free fatty acid concentrations in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance. Am J Clin Nutr. 77: 612-621.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.