- AACC (2000). Approved methods of the American Association of Cereal Chemists. In: AACC (Eds). St. Paul: MN.
- Akubor, P. (2003). Functional properties and performance of cowpea/ plantain/ wheat flour blends in biscuits. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition. 58: 1-8.
- Akbar, Z., Shehzad, A., Zahoor, T., Khan, M.R., Shabbir, M.A., Rakha, A., Jahangir, M.A. and Shuja, M.Z. (2016). Effect of soy flour supplementation on quality of cookies. Int J. Emerging Technol Adv Eng. 6(2): 175-177.
- Ayo. J.A., Ayo, V.A., Popoola, C., Omosebi, M. and Joseph, L. (2014). Production and evaluation of malted soybean-acha composite flour bread and biscuit. African Journal of Food Science and Technology. 5: 21-28.
- Banureka, V. D. and Mahendran, T. (2009). Formulation of wheat-soybean biscuits and their quality characteristics. Tropical Agricultural Research and Extension. 12 (2): 62-66.
- Claughton, S.M. and Pearce, R.J. (1989). Protein enrichment of sugar snap cookies with sunflower protein isolate. Journal of Food Science. 54(2): 354-356.
- Devi, A. and Khatkar, B. S. (2016) Physicochemical, rheological andfunctional properties of fats and oils in relation to cookie quality: a review. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 53: 3633-364
- Devi, A. and Khatkar, B. S. (2018). Effects of fatty acids composition and microstructure properties of fats and oils on textural properties of dough and cookie quality. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 55: 321-330.
- Hussain, N., Shukla, S.S., Dubey, B. and Ahmed, M.D. (2016). Physicochemical changes in GRAS coated and gamma radiated water chestnut (Trapa bispinosa Roxburg) during ambient storage in different storage structures. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food
- Joshi, J. and Rahal, A. (2018). Effect of processing method on nutritional quality of black soybean. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 37(2):162-164.
- Khapre, A.P., Satwadhar, P.N. and Deshpande, H.W. (2015). Studies on standardization of fig fruit (Ficus carica L.) powder enriched cookies and its composition. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 34(1): 71-74.
- Looman, M., Schoenaker, D.A.J.M., Soedamah-Muthu, S.S., Mishra, G.D., Geelen, A. and Feskens, E.J.M. (2019). Pre-pregnancy dietary micronutrient adequacy is associated with lower risk of developing gestational diabetes in Australian women. Nutrition Research. 62: 32-40.
- McWatters, K.M. (1978). Cookie baking properties of defatted peanut, soybean and field pea flours in baking powder biscuits. Cereal Chemistry. 55: 853-863.
- Sarabhai, S. and Prabhasankar, P. (2015). Influence of whey proteinconcentrate and potato starch on rheological properties andbaking performance of Indian water chestnut flour based glutenfree cookie dough. LWT Food Science and Technology. 63(2): 1301-1308.
- Singh, G.D., Riar, C.S., Saini, C. Bawa, A.S., Sogi, D.S. and Saxena, D.C. (2011). Indian water chestnut flour method optimization for preparation,its physicochemical, morphological, pasting properties and itspotential in cookies preparation. LWT Food Science and Technology. 44: 665-672.
- Sinha, R. and Sharma, B. (2017). Use of finger millet in cookies and their sensory and nutritional evaluation. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 36(3): 264-266.
Submitted Date : 25-12-2020
Accepted Date : 14-05-2021