- Aruna.K. Vimala, V., Dhanalakshmi, K. and Reddy, V. (1999). Physicochemical changes during storage of papaya fruit (Carica papaya L.) bar. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 36(5):428-433.
- Barwal, V.S., Sharma, R. and Lal, B.B. (2002). Use of sorbitol for the preparation of plum seasoned squash. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 39(4):413-417.
- Cherian, B.and Cheriyan, S. (2003). Acceptability study on blended papaya leather. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 40(3):293-295.
- Kannan,S. and Thirumaran, A.S. (2004). Studies on the storage life of jamun (Syzygium cuminii Rom) fruit products. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 41(2): 186-188.
- Kumari, A. (2007). Nutritional quality evaluation of the products prepared from locally available mango (Mangifera indica) supplemented with whey. M.Sc. thesis CSKHPKV, Palampur.
- Prasad, R.N. and Mail, P.C. (2000). Changes in the physico-chemical characteristics of the Pomegranate squash during storage. Indian Journal of Horticulture Science, 57(1): 18-20.
- Ranganna, S. (2007). Handbook of Analysis And Quality Control For Fruits And Vegetable Products. 3rd Edition, Tata Mc. Graw. Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi.Pp; 110-111,186-188
- Roy, S.K. (1973). A simple and rapid method for the estimation of total carotenoids pigment in mango. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 10:45.
- Saravanan, K., Godara, R.K., Goyal, R.K. and Sharma, R.K. (2004). Preparation and evaluation of squash from papaya fruit. Journal of Hill Framing. (171-172):59-65.
- Sendecor W and Cochran WG. (1994). Statistical methods. Sixth Edition, Oxford and IBH Publication, New Delhi.
- Sethi, V. (1993). Changes in Physico-chemical characteristics of litchi squash during storage at different temperatures. Indian Journal of Horticulture Science. 50(4):327-332.
- Sirohi, D., Patel, S., Chaudhary, P.L. and Sahu, C. (2005). Studies on the preparation and storage of whey based mango herbal pudina beverage. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 42(2):157-161.
Submitted Date : 22-12-2018
Accepted Date : 29-04-2019