- Amble, V.N (1975). Statistical Methods in Animal Science (1st Edn.) Indian Society Agricultural Statistics, New Delhi, 199-219.
- Aneja, R.P Mathur, B.N., Chandan, R.C and Banerjee, A.K. (2002). Technology of Indian milk products. A Dairy India publication, Delhi, India.
- Bardale, P.S., Waghmare, P.S., Zanjad, P.N. and Khedkar, D.M. (1986). The preparation of Shrikhand like product from skim milk chakka by fortifying with fruit pulp. Indian J. Dairy Sci., 39 (4): 480-483.
- De S.(1991). Outline of Dairy Technology (2nd Edn.) Oxford University Press, New Delhi.
- Gupta, A and Sharma, N. (2015). Nutritional, physico-chemical and microbial evaluation of antioxidant rich mango fortified probiotic Shrikhand. Wrold J. of Pharma. Research and Tech., 3:169-178.
- IS: 6273 (Part-II) (1971). Methods of test for dairy industry. Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Juszczak, L. (2012). Sweet plant. Agro Przem. 3:6-63.
- Kahate, P.A., Hole, D.A., Ingle, S.T., and khandare, N.O. (2016). Studies on keeping quality of shrikhand prepared from cow milk blended with unripe banana. Asian J. Dairy and food Res.36:26-29.
- Madan, S., Ahmad, S., Singh, G.N., Kohli, K., Kumar,Y., Singh, R. and Garg , M.(2010). Stevia rebaudiana (Bert.) Bertoni. A Review. Indian J. of Natural Products and Resources 1(3):267-286.
- Nelson (1997). Sweeteners. Alternative, Eagan Press Handbook series.
- Perez, E., Gonzalez, C., Vaillant, F. and Lares, M. (2016). Stevia derivative and its potential uses in diabetic-directed foods. review. J. of Nutrients 3(1):184 88.
- Suzana, S., Rafidah, G., Noor Aini, M.Y., Nik Shanita, S., Zahara, A.M. and Shahrul Azman, M.N. (2009). Atlas of Food Exchanges and Portion Sizes.(2nd edn). Kuala Lumpur: MDC Publishers.
- Vagdalkar A.A., Chavan B.R., Morkile V.M., Thalkari B.T., Landage S.N. (2002) A study on preparation of Shrikhand by using cocoa powder and papaya pulp. Indian Dairyman. 54:49-51.
Submitted Date : 8-11-2018
Accepted Date : 13-04-2019