- AOAC (2000) Dairy products. In official Methods of Analysis. Association of Analytical Chemists Inc: Gaithersburg, USA.
- Devbrat yadav, Harish Kumar, Arvind Kumar, Jha Alok, Pramod Kumar and Goyal Arun (2016) Optimization of polyphenolic fortification of grape peel extract in stirred yogurt by response surface methodology. Indian Journal of Dairy science, 69 (1) : 41-49.
- Fox PF, Mc Sweeney P, Cogan TM and Guinee TP (2000) Fundamentals of Cheese Science. 1st Ed., Springer, New York.
- Indian standard: 1479 (Part II) (1961) Chemical Analysis of Milk. Indian standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Jothylingam and Pugazhenthi T. R. (2013) “Evaluation of dietetic aloe vera enriched flavoured milk for its microbial quality” ; CIBTech Journal of Microbiology ; 3 (1) ; pp 24-27.
- McKinley MC (2005) The nutrition and health benefits of yoghurt – a review. Soc Dairy Technol 58 (1) : 1- 12.
- Mohamed AG, Zayan AF, and Shahein NM (2014) Physiochemical and sensory evaluation of yoghurt fortified with dietary fibre and phenolic compounds. Life Sci J 11 : 816 - 822.
- Panesar PS, Shinde C (2011) “Effect of storage on Synersis, pH, Lactobacillus acidophilus Count, Bifidobacterium bifidum Count of Aloevera fortified probiotic lassi. Current Research in Dairy Sciences 4(1): pp- 17- 23.
- Pankaj, K.,(2013). Therapeutic and medicinal uses of Aloe vera: A Review. Pharmacol. & Pharma., 4 : 599-610.
- Saarela M., (2002) Gut bacteria and health foods: The European perspective. Int. J. Food Microbiol. 78, 99-117.
- Siddharth Priyadarshi (2012) Yoghurt preparation, characteristics and recent advancement. Cibtech Journal of Bio-Protocols; 1 (2); pp-32-44
- Thomas TD, and Mills OE (2000) Proteolytic enzymes of dairy starter cultures. A review J. Food Microbiol. 46 (3) 245-268.
Submitted Date : 8-04-2017
Accepted Date : 5-09-2017