- Anjaneyulu, A.S.R. and Kondaiah, N. (1990). Quality of buffalo meat nuggets and rolls containing edibleby products. Indian Journal of Meat Science, 3: 95 – 99.
- Anna Anandh, M., Radha, K., Lakshmanan, V. and Mendiratta. S.K. (2008). Development and quality evaluation of cooked buffalo tripe rolls. Meat Science, 80: 1194 – 1199.
- AOAC. (1995).Official Methods of Analysis. 16thedn, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington DC.
- Buchanan, R.L. (1986). Processed meat as a microbial environment. Food Technology, 40 : 134 – 138.
- Chen, C.M. and Trout, G.R. (1991). Sensory, instrumental, texture profile and cooking properties of restructured beef steak made with various binders. Journal of Food Science, 56 : 1457 – 1460.
- Jochen, W., Monika, G., Valerie, S. and Hanna, S. (2010). Advances in ingredient and processing system for meat and meat products. Meat Science, 86: 196-213.
- Keeton, J.T. (1983). Effect of fat and Nacl / Phosphate levels on the chemical and sensory properties of pork patties. Journal of Food Science, 48: 878 – 881.
- Kondaiah, N., Kesava, Rao, V.L., Anjaneyulu, A.S.R., Sharma, N. and Lashmanan, V. (1986).Evaluation of variety meats from buffaloes for some quality parameters. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 23: 113-115.
- Krishnan, K.R. and Sharma, N. (1990). Studies on emulsion type buffalo meat sausages incorporating skeletal and offal meat with different levels of pork fat. Meat Science, 28 : 51 – 60.
- Lin, K.W. and Keeton, J.T. (1994). Determination of optimum particles size for low fat pre cooked ground beef patties. Journal Muscle Foods, 12: 53 – 76.
- Meullenet, J. F., Chang, H.C., Carpenter, J.A. and Ressurreccion, A.V.A. (1994). Textural properties of chicken Frankfurters with added collagen fibers. Journal of Food Science, 59: 729–733.
- Snedecor, G.W. Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 8thedn. Oxford and IBH PublCo., Calcutta.
- Sofos, J.N., Busta, F.F. and Allen, C.E. (1979). Botulism control by nitrite and sorbate in cured meats A review. Journal Food Protection, 42 : 728 – 770.
- Tsai, S.J., Unklesbay, N., Unklesbay, K. and Clarke, A. (1998). Textural properties of restructured beef products with five binders at four isothermal temperatures. Journal of Food Quality, 2 : 397 – 400.
Submitted Date : 24-02-2017
Accepted Date : 3-10-2017