- Abagoshu, N.A., Ibrahim, A.M., Teka, T.A. and Mekonnen, T.B. (2017) Effect of soybean vaieties and processing methods on nutritional and sensory properties of soymilk. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation 41: n/a, e13014, DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.13014
- Cai, T.D., Chang K.C., Shih M.C., Hou, H.J. and Ji, M. (1997) Compaison of bench and production scale methods for making soymilk and tofu from 13 soybean varieties. Food Res. Int. 30 (9): 659-668. DOI: 10.1016/S0963-9969(98)00032-5
- Goel, R and Sodhi, G.P.S. (2013) Knowledge and constraints of cottage scale soy processor dairies in Punjab : An Assessment. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu., 13 (3) 82-86
- Khatib, K.A., Aramounp, F.M., Herald, T.J. and J. E. Boyerz, J.E. (2002) Physicochemical characteristics of soft tofu formulated from selected soybean varieties. J. Food Quality. 25: 97-100.
- Min, S.Y.YU. and Martin, S.St. (2005) Effect of soybean varieties and growing locations on the physical and chemical properties of soymilk and tofu. J. Food. Sci. 70: 8-12
- Oboh, G (2006) Coagulants modulate the hypocholesterolemic effect of tofu (coagulated soy milk). Afr. J. Biotechnol. 5 (3) 290-294
Submitted Date : 16-02-2017
Accepted Date : 18-01-2018