TOTAL DETERMINATION OF LONGEVITY OF SAHIWAL CATTLE BY PATH ANALYSIS
Citation :- TOTAL DETERMINATION OF LONGEVITY OF SAHIWAL CATTLE BY PATH ANALYSIS.Asian Journal Of Dairy and Food Research.2005.(24):31 - 33
The determinants in dairy extension system perceived by Directors of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, Chief Veterinary Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers and Managers in dissemination of information were studied. The study was conducted in twenty-five states of India. The total numbers of determinant selected for the study were seven. Out of these the ‘facilitating adequate availability of credit to support the programme taken up for the rural poor’ and ‘resource and income generation of vulnerable section of the rural population were much required. However, ‘skill formation arid skill upgrading projects to provide self and wage employment among the rural poor’ and ‘increasing production and productivity of milk and milk products' were least required in dairy extension’ systems.
- Basu. SB. et aJ. (1979). lndianJ, Dairy.Sci.. 32: 497-499
- Kannan. D.S. (2002). M.Sc.. Thesis. NOH! (Deemed University). Kamal. India.
- Singh. RK and CHaudhary. B.D. (1977). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalyani Pub.; Ludhiana.
- Snedecor. G.W allclCochran. WG. (1967). Statistical Methods. Oxford and IBH Publication Co. Cplcutta, Bombay, New Delhi;
- Tomar. S.S. (2000l: I~: !'lationalJrainingProgramme on Applied Statistical Methodology with Computer Orientatioh .
- in Animal Br';leding, February 10 to March 1. 2000. Dairy Cattle Breeding DiVision, NDRI: Karnal.lndia: Wright. S. (1921). J. Agric. Res.. 20: 357-385.