Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
PREPARATION OF HEALTHY FRUIT BASED CARBONATED WHEY BEVERAGES USING WHEY AND ORANGE JUICE
First Online |
- Devi Saradha MS, Banumathi P and Jyothi N(2004). Studies of development and evaluation of whey based fruit beverages. Beverage and Food World,44: 39-45.
- Dwivedi, P, Bajpai A and Singh S (2009). Standardization and formulation of lemon flavour sports beverage from hydrolyzed cheese/paneer whey. Beverage and Food World, 19:32-37
- Hofer A (1995). Whey a by-product or a source of valuable milk constituents. DMZ Lebensmittelindustrie und Milchwirtschaft 116(3): 124-129
- Khurdiya D S (1998). Orange concentrate based carbonated beverage. J Fd Sci Technology,27:394-396
- Mohanty, AK, Patnaik P, Mukhopadhyay U.K, Grover S& Batish VK (1998) Value added products from whey. Bevarage and food world,19:52-57.
- Ranganna S,(1994).Handbook of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruits and Vegetable Products .Tata Mc.Graw Hill Publishing Company Limited .New Delhi :594-645.
- Seethalakshmi, M and Sankar, M(2009) Production and analysis of low cost acido-whey beverage. Indian J.Nutr. Dietetics 46:241.
- Singh, S, Singh, A.K and Kumar, A(2005).Effect of pH and Hydrocolloids on the thermal stability of whey proteins in model beverage system, J.Food Sci Techno,42:407-410.
- Srivastava MK, Trimurula N and Lohani PP(1985). Utilization of by-products of dairy industries-Whey and butter milk. Indian Dairyman. 37: 507-509.
- Systronics Manual (2010). Instruction Manual for Flame Photometer.26-29.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.