- Baazize-Ammi, D., Gharbi, I., Dechicha, A.S., Kebbal, S. and Guetarni, D. (2019). Bacteriological and health quality of raw milk from cattle direct and indirect circuits in the central region of Algeria. Moroccan. Journal of Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences. 7(2): 267-272.
- Bousbia, A., Boudalia, S., Gueroui, Y., Belaize, B., Meguelati, S., Amrouchi, M., Ghebache, R., Belkheir, B. and Benidir, M. (2018). Nutritional and hygienic quality of raw milk intended for consumption in the region of Guelma. Algeria. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 37(3): 192-196.
- DSPRH (Directorate of Health, Population and Hospital Reform), (2016-2021). Activity reported on the activity of notifiable diseases. 15.
- Guiraud, J.P. (2012). Food microbiology, microbiology of major dairy products. Technical collection and agri-food engineering. 2nd Edition Dunod. 670.
- Gupta, P.K., Rai, D.C., Paswan, V.K., Panta, R. and Yadav, A.K. (2020). Study on physico-chemical and microbial quality of raw milk collected from different places of Assi Region in Varanasi City, Varanasi. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 39(1): 1-9.
- Hamiroune, M., Berber, A. and Boubekeur, S. (2016). Evaluation of the bacteriological quality of raw bovine milk at various stages of the dairy production chain on farms in Algeria. Scientific Journal and Technical Office International Epizooties. 35(3): 925-946.
- Kamwine, M., Orikiriza, P., Taseera, K., Iramiot, J.S., Ojuka, P., Ikiriza, S., Atwebembeire, J., Otieno, D., Tweshengyereze, S., Mwanga-Amumpaire, J., Bazira, J. and Boum II, Y. (2017). Prevalence of antibodies to Brucella species in commercial raw bovine milk in Southwestern Uganda. BMC Research Notes. 10(1): 215.
- JORA (Official Journal of the Algerian Republic) (1996). No.65 30/10/1996. Inter-ministerial decree of 26/12/1995 setting out prevention and control measures specific to bovine brucellosis. 16-18.
- JORA (Official Journal of the Algerian Republic) (2017). No.39 of 2/7/2017. Inter-ministerial order of 4/10/2016 setting the microbiological criteria for food. 11-32.
- ONS (National Statistical Office). (2011). Urban Armature, Algiers. Technical directorate responsible for regional statistics, agriculture and mapping. Statistical Collections. 163(1): 130-144.
- Pal, M., Kerorsa, G.B., Desalegn, C. and Kandi, V. (2020). Human and animal brucellosis: A comprehensive review of biology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, risk factors, clinical signs, laboratory diagnosis, public health significance, economic importance, prevention and control. American Journal of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology. 8(4): 118-126.
- Rechidi-Sidhoum, N. (2019). Epidemiological investigation of animal and human brucellosis case of the Wilaya of Mostaganem. Ph.D. thesis in biological sciences. AbdelhamidIbn Badis University of Mostaganem.175 pp.
- Sing, V. and Gupta, J. (2015). Analysis of knowledge and adoption level of the dairy farmers regarding clean milk production (CPP) practices. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 34(3): 180-188.
- Singh, P., Singh, R.V., Gupta, B., SanchiTripathi, S., Singh Tomar, K., Jain, S. and Sahni, Y.P. (2018). Prevalence study of Salmonella spp. milk and milk products. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 37(1): 7-12.
Submitted Date : 24-02-2021
Accepted Date : 15-04-2021