- Aggad, H., Mahouz, F., Ahmed Ammar, Y. and Kihal, M. (2009). Evaluation of the hygienic quality of milk in western Algeria. Review Med. Vét. 160(12): 590-595.
- Bousbia, A., Boudalia, S., Guerioui, Y., Belaize, B., Meguelati, S., Amrouchi, M., Ghebache, R., Belkheir, B., Benidir, M. (2018). Nutritional and hygienic quality of raw milk intended for consumption in the region of Guelma, Algeria. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 37(3): 192-196.
- Burdychova, R. and Komprda, T. (2007). Biogenic amine-forming microbial communities in cheese. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 276(1): 149-155.
- Faye, B. and Loiseau, G. (2002). Sources of contamination in dairy sectors and examples of quality approaches. Food safety management in developing countries. Acts of the international workshop, Montpellier, France. pp: 11-13.
- Ghazi, K. and Niar, A. (2011). Hygienic quality of raw cow’s milk in the various farms of the wilaya of Tiaret (Algeria). Tropicultura. 29(4): 193-196.
- Gusils, C., Chaia, A.P., Olivier, G. and Gonzalez, S. (2010). Microtechnology for identification of lactic acid bacteria. Methods in molecular biology, Public Health Microbiology: Methods and Protocols. Humana Press. Totowa. 268(2010): 453-458.
- Jadhav, B.S., Kulkarni, M.B., Chavan, K.D. (2008). Effect of lactation order and stage of lactation on physical properties of milk. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. (ARCC Journals). 27 (3/4): 168-174.
- Labioui, H., Laarousi, E., Benzakour, A., El Yachioui, M., Berny, E. and Ouhssine, M. (2009). Physical-chemical and microbiological study of raw milks. Bull. Soc. Pharm. Bordeaux. 148(2009): 7-16.
- Mennane, Z., Ouhssine, M., Khedid, K. and Elyachioui, M. (2007). Hygienic quality of raw cow’s milk feeding from waste in two regions in Morocco. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology. 9(1): 46-48.
- Montel, M.C., Button, Y. and Parguel, P. (2012). Raw milk and cheese ecosystems are challenged for their mastery. Renc. Rech. Ruminants. 19(2012): 233-240
- Montel, M.C., Buchin, S., Mallet, A., Delbes-Paus, C., Vuitton, D., Desmasures, N., Berthier, F. (2014). Traditional cheeses: Rich and various microbiota with associated benefits. Int. J. of Food-Microbiology. 177 (2014): 136-154.
- Nuwan, R., Thomas, R., Snehal, R., Enzo, A., Nivedita, D. (2014). Comparison of identification systems for psychrotrophic bacteria isolated from raw bovine milk. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 189 (2014): 26-38.
- Ouadghiri, M. (2009). Biodiversity of lactic bacteria in raw milk and its “Lben and Jben” derivatives of Moroccan origin. Ph.D. thesis in Microbiology and molecular biology, Faculty of Sciences. Mohamed University Rabat. Morocco. pp. 1132.
- Reats, D., Offek, M., Minoz, D., Halpern, M.(2011) Molecular analysis of bacterial populations in raw cow’s milk. Microb. 28(3): 465-471.
- Sakore, D.B. Dhole, P.T., Chavan, K.D., Pawar, B.K. (2007). Role and viability of probiotic cultures in cow milk DAHI. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. (ARCC Journals). 26(2): 63-68.
- Shekkar, C., Motina, E., Kumar, S. (2010). Microbiological quality of raw milk and its public health significance. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. (ARCC Journals). 29(1): 15-18.
- Srairi, M.T., Hasni Alaoui, I., Hamama, A. and Faye, B. (2005). Relationships between breeding practices and the overall quality of cow’s milk in suburban barns in Morocco. Med Review. Vet. 156 (3): 155-162.
Submitted Date : 7-12-2020
Accepted Date : 15-03-2021