- Alais, C. (1982). Milk science - principles of dairy techniques. Paris, Sepaic Editions. 4ed.pp.814.
- Bousbia, A., Boudalia, S., Guerioui, Y., Belaize, B., Meguelati, S., Amrouchi, M., Ghebache, R., Belkheir, B., Benidir, M. (2018) . Nutritional and hygienic quality of raw milk intended for consumption in the region of Guelma, Algeria.Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 37(3): 192-196.
- Cauty, I. and Perreau , J.M. (2009). Conduct of the dairy cattle herd. Production, Quality Profitability. Collection produce. 2nd edition France Agricole. pp 334.
- Cremo, M. (2003). Milk quality issues? ? Possible causes and actions to be taken. Brochure 1st edition Paris. pp 3.
- Eck, A. and Gillis, J.C. (2006). Cheese. 3rd edition: Tec and Doc, Lavoisier. Paris. pp 891.
- FAO/WHO. (1999). CODEX STAN 206-1999. Code of Principles for milk and dairy products. Rome, pp 258.
- Hurtaud, C., Buchin, S., Matin, B., Verdier-Metz, I., Peyraud, J.L. and Noel, Y. (2001). The quality of milks and its consequences on the quality of processing products: some measurement techniques in zootechnical tests. Renc. Rech. Ruminants. 8: 35-42.
- I.D.F (International Dairy Federation) Reference ISO 707/ F.I.L. (2018). Standards set for microbiological and chemical analyses of milks and dairy products. Rome. pp 358.
- Jakob, E., Winkler, H., Schaeren, W., Amrein, R. and Geinoz, M. (2011). The quality of raw milk is an ongoing challenge. Edition Agroscope Liebefeld-Posieux forum. 78: 5- 17.
- Kumar Yadav, A., Singh, J., Kamar Yadav, S. (2016). Composition, nutrition and therapeutic values of goat milk. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 35(2): 96-102.
- Lij, D. and Daligleish, G. (2006). Mixed coagulation of milk-gel formation and mechanism. J. Agric. Food Chem. 54: 4687-4695.
- Perreau, J.M. (2014 ). Driving his herd of dairy cows. 2nd ed. Agri-production France Agricole., France. pp 405.
- Pougheon, S. (2001). Contribution tothe study of variations in milk composition and its consequences in dairy technology, doctoral thesis veterinary specialty. Toulouse National Veterinary School. pp 102.
- Raja Sakhar, M., Rajanna, N., Mahender, M., Satyanarayana, Ch. (2017). Comparative study of feeding and breeding management practices of dairy farmers in two different production systems. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 36(4): 269-275.
- Vignola, C.L. and Amiot, J. (2002). Milk Processing Science and Technology. Polytechnique International Press Edition, Canada. pp.600.
Submitted Date : 12-08-2020
Accepted Date : 30-10-2020