- Abdulalim, T.S., Zayan, A.F., Campelo P.H. and Bakry A.M. (2018). Development of new functional fermented product: mulberry-whey beverage. Journal of Nutritional Food Technology. 1: 64-69.
- Baba, W.N., Din, S., Punoo, H.A., Wani, T.A., Ahmad, M. and Masoodi, F.A. (2016). Comparison of cheese and paneer whey for production of a functional pineapple beverage: Nutraceutical properties and Shelf life. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 53(6): 2558-2568.
- Bhagya D., Prema L. and Rajamohan, T. (2010). Tender coconut water maintains the level of electrolytes and renin in fructose-fedhypertensive rats. International Journal of Biological and Medical Research. 1: 44-48.
- Bhavsagar M.S., Awaz H.B. and Patange U.L. (2010). Manufacture of pineapple flavoured beverage from chhana whey. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Science. 29:110-113.
- Cruz, A.G., Sant’Ana, A.D.S., Macchione, M.M., Teixeira, Â.M. and Schmidt, F.L. (2009). Milk drink using whey butter cheese (queijomanteiga) and acerola juice as a potential source of vitamin C. Food and Bioprocess Technology. 2: 368-373.
- Getaneh, G., Mebrat, A., Wubie, A. and Kendie, H. (2016). Review on goat milk composition and its nutritive value. Journal of Nutrition and Health Sciences. 3(4): 401-410.
- Gorachiya, P. (2018). Studies on the Development and Evaluation of Naturally Flavoured Whey Beverages from Camel and Buffalo Milk. M.V. Sc. Thesis presented to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Huseini, H.F., Kianbakht, S., Hajiaghaee, R. and Dabaghian, F.H. (2012). Antihyperglycemic and anti-hypercholesterolemic effects of Aloevera leaf gel in hyperlipidemic type 2 diabetic patients: A randomized double-blind placebocontrolled clinical trial. Planta medica. 78: 311-316.
- Kumar, K.S., Bhowmik, D., Biswajit, C. and Chandira, M.R. (2010). Medicinal uses and health benefits of honey: An Overview. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research. 2: 385-395.
- Kumar, R.S. (2015). Development, quality evaluation and shelf life studies of probiotic beverages using whey and aloevera juice. Journal of Food Processing and Technology. 6(9).
- León-López, A., Pérez-Marroquín, X. A., Campos-Lozada, G., Campos- Montiel, R.G. and Aguirre-Álvarez, G. (2020). Characterization of whey-based fermented beverages supplemented with hydrolyzed collagen: antioxidant activity and bioavailability. Foods. 9(8): 1106.
- Naik, Y.K., Khare, A., Choudhary, P.L., Goel, B.K. and Shrivastava, A. (2009). Studies on physico-chemical and sensory characteristics of whey based watermelon beverage. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2: 57-59.
- Prajapat, A. (2019) Development and quality evaluation of spices incorporated camel and goat milk paneer M.V.Sc. Thesis submitted to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Radha, M. H. and Laxmipriya, N.P. (2015). Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloevera: A systematic review. Journal of traditional and complementary medicine. 5: 21-26.
- Rohit, I., Chavan, K., More, R. and Dnyaneshwar, W. (2020). Studies on effect of using kiwi (Actinidiadeliciosa) fruit extract on sensory properties of fruit based Chhana whey beverage. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 9: 522-526.
- Sady, M., Jaworska, G., Grega, T., Bernas, E. and Domagala, J. (2013). Application of acid whey in orange drink production. Food Technology and Biotechnology. 51(2): 266.
- Sharma, C. and Singh, C. (2014). Therapeutic value of camel milk- A review. Advanced Journal of Pharmacie and Life Science Research. 2: 7-13.
- Sharma, N., Chavan, K.D. and Jaybhay, V.B. (2020). Effect of ginger (Zingiber officinalis L.) on quality and shelf life of Chhana whey beverage. Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research. 8: 931-936.
- Singh, J. (2020). Studies on the development and quality evaluation of camel and buffalo milk based khoa burfi blended with watermelon seeds. M.V.Sc. Thesis submitted to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Singh S. (2017). Studies on the Fermentative Potential of Camel and Buffalo Milk by using Lactococcus lactis ssp. cremoris and Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis. M.V.Sc. Thesis presented to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Tak, L. (2017). Studies on the fermentative potential of camel and buffalo milk by using Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus helveticus. M.V.Sc. Thesis presented to Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner.
- Zenebe, T., Ahmed, N., Kabeta, T. and Kebede, G. (2014). Review on medicinal and nutritional values of goat milk. Academic Journal of Nutrition. 3: 30-39.
Submitted Date : 2-06-2021
Accepted Date : 8-12-2021