- Antony, S., Rieck, J.R., Acton, J., Han I.Y., EL-Halpin and Dawson, P.L. (2006). Effect of dry honey on the shelf life of packaged Turkey slices. Poultry Science. 85: 1811-1820.
- AOAC (2012) Oficial methods of analysis, 19th edn. Association of Oficial Analytical Chemist Inc., Washington DC.
- Ashish Kumar, Mendiratta, S.K., Sen, A.R., Kandeepan, G., Talukder, S., Sharma, H., Soni, A., Irshad, A. and Kumar, S. (2015). Preparation and storage stability of meat spread developed from spent hens. Veterinary World. 8(5): 651- 655.
- Azeredo, L. da, C., Azeredo, M.A.A., De Souza, S.R. and Dutra, V.M.L. (2003). Protein contents a physicochemical properties in honey samples of Apis mellifera of different floral origins. Food Chemistry. 80: 249-54.
- Bachhav, Y.G. and Patravale, V.B. (2009). Microemulsion based vaginal gel of fluconazole: Formulation, in vitro and in vivo evaluation. International Journal of Pharmaceutic. 365: 175-9.
- Belewu, M.A. and Morakinyo, O.A. (2009). Nutritional, microbiological and sensory evaluation of honey treated and untreated soft cheese. European Journal of Scientific Research. 26: 124-131.
- Bindu, J., Ravishankar, C.V. and Gopal, T.K.S. (2007). Shelf-life evaluation of a ready to eat black cam (Villorita criprinoides) product in Indigenous retort pouches. Journal of Food Engineering. 78: 995-1000.
- Dawson, P.L. and Mathew, S (1998). Antioxidative properties of honey in Poultry meat. Retrieved from www.nbh.org on the 25th August, 2006.
- Dawson, P.L. and Mathew, S. (2000). Antioxidative properties of honey in poultry meat. Summary of research funded by the National Honey Board (NHB) and conducted at Clemson University. Available from NHB (www.nhb.org).
- Dawson, P.L. and Acton, J.C. (1999). Honey in Processed Poultry Meat. National Honey Board 800: l-5. (www.nhb.org).
- Duncan, D.B. (1955). Multiple range and multiple F tests. Biometrics. 11(1): 1-42.
- Echigo, T. and Takenaka, T. (1974) Production of organic acids in honey by honeybees. Journal of the Agricultural Chemical Society of Japan. 48 (4): 225-230.
- Gheldof, N., Wang, X.H., Engeseth, N.J. (2002). Identification and quantification of antioxidant components of honeys from various floral sources. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 50: 5870-7.
- Haffejee, e.E. and Mossa, A. (2001). Honey in the treatment of infantile gastroenteritis. British Medical Journal. 209: 1866-1867.
- Haskim, I.B. McWarters, K.H. and Chuy (1999). Marination method and honey level affect on physical and sensory characteristics of roasted chicken. Journal of Food Science. 64: 163-166.
- Jin, S.K., Kim, I.S., Kim, S.J., Jeong, K.J., Choi, Y.J. and Hur, S.J. (2007). Effects of muscle type and washing times on physicochemical characteristic and qualities of surimi. Journal of Food Engineering. 81: 618-623.
- Keeton, J.T. (1983). Effects of fat and NaCl/phosphate levels on the chemical and sensory properties of pork patties. Journal of Food Science. 48(3): 878-881.
- Mouteria, M.C. Malacalzea, N.H. Lupano, C.E. and Baldi, B.M. (2006). Analysis of honey produced in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentine from 1997-2000. Retrieved from http://www.beekeeping.com/article/US/analysis_honey_buenes_aires.htm.
- Nagai, T., Inoue, R., Kanamori, N., Suzuki, N. and Nagashima, T. (2006). Characterization of honey from different floral sources. Its functional properties and effects of honey species on storage of meat. Food Chemistry. 97: 256-62.
- Phillips, R.D. (1995) Honey in reduced fat spreads. National Honey Board: Firestone, CO, USA, http://honey.com/foodindustry/resourcedb/reducedfatspreads.htm.
- Preston, M.B. and Smith, D.A. (1995) Honey fruit spreads. National Honey Board: Firestone, CO, USA. www.nhb.org.
- Raziuddin, M., Babu, R.N., Appa Rao, V., Ramesh, S. and Karuna-karan, R. (2020). Impact of paprika (Capsicum Annuum) addition on quality of value-added goat meat spread. International Journal of Livestock Research. 10 (10): 230-238.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 8th ed. Ames, Iowa: Iowa State University Press.
- Todd, F.E. and Vansell, G.H. (1942). Pollen grains in nectar and honey. Journal of Economic Entomology. 35: 728-31.
- Trout, E.S., Hunt, N.C., Johnson, D.E., Claus, J.R., Kastner, C.L., Kropf, D.H. and Stroda, S. (1992). Chemical, physical, and sensory characterization of ground beef containing 5 to 30 percent fat. Journal of Food Science. 57: 25-29.
- Verma, A.K., Banerjee, R. and Sharma, B.D. (2012). Quality of low fat chicken nuggets: Effect of sodium chloride replacement and added chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) hull flour. Asian-Australian Journal of Animal Science. 25: 291-298.
Submitted Date : 26-03-2021
Accepted Date : 17-05-2021