- Cuddalore district profile .https://cuddalore.nic.in/animal-husbandry/ accessed on 29.09.2020
- Gopi, R., Manivannan, A, Sindhu, M.G. and Soundararajan, C. (2020). Socio-economic profile and constraints of dairy farmers in Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 9(4): 1320-1326. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2020.904.15
- Manivannan, A., Sivakumar, T., Saravanan, K.P. and Sakthivel, K.M. (2018). Constraints encountered in Livestock Farming in the aftermath of Gaja Cyclone at Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu. International seminar on Innovative Extension Management for uplifting livelihood of farmers – Status, Initiatives and Way forward. 357-361.
- Meena, O.P., Sharma, N.K., Jeph, N.K. and Meena, D.S. (2018). Constraints perceived by dairy members in adoption of new technologies in dairy farming in Rajasthan. Veterinary Practitioner. 19(2): 317-319.
- Palsaniya, D.R. (2020). Researchable issues in livestock and fodder sector under COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Current Science. 118(12): 1865-1866.
- Popat, S.J., Ashish, R., Kadam, S. and Mane, S.P. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 on dairy farming. Juni Khyat. 10 (6): 16-30.
- Poudel, P.B., Poudel, M.R., Gautam, A., Phuyal, S., Tiwari, C.K., Bashyal, N. and Bashya, S. (2020). COVID-19 and its Global Impact on Food and Agriculture. Journal of Biology and Today’s World. 9(5).
- Prathibha, A.I., Bhanu Rekha, V., Ajay Kuma, V.J., Nithya Quintoil, M. and Sowmiya, V. (2020). Assessment of hurdles faced by women entrepreneurs in livestock sector during COVID 19 Lockdown. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 9(7): 3033-3039. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2020.907.357.
- Saravanan, K.P., Manivannan, C., Sudeep Kumar, N.K. and Kathiravan, G. (2020). Crisis Management Practices Employed by Sheep Farmers to Overcome the Crisis in Sheep Farming in Erode District of Tamil Nadu. International Journal of Livestock Research. 10(5): 106-113.
Submitted Date : 2-01-2021
Accepted Date : 5-02-2021