- Anonymous (2019). Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India. www. indiastat.com.
- Biswas, P., Bhowmick, M. and Bhattacharya, A. (2009). Effect of molybdenum and seed inoculation on nodulation, growth and yield in urdbean [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Journal of Crop and Weed. 5(1): 141-144.
- Brady, N.C. and Weil, R.R. (2002). The Nature and Properties of Soils. (13th Ed.), Pearson Education Pvt. Ltd., Indian Branch, Singapore. Pp 311.
- Deshmukh, A, Matte, D.B. and Bhaisare, B. (2000). Soil properties as influenced by flyash application. Journal of Soils and Crops. 10: 69-71.
- El-Habbasha, S.F., Kandil, A.A., Abu-Hagaza, N.S., Abd-El-Haleem, A.K., Khalfallah, M.A. and Gh. Behairy, T. (2005). Effect of phosphorus levels and some biofertilizers on dry matter, yield and yield attributes of groundnut. Bulletin of Faculty of Agriculture, Cairo University. 56: 237-252.
- Gaind, S. and Gaur A.C. (2003). Quality assessment of compost prepared from fly ash and crop residue. Bioresour Technology. 87: 125-127.
- Gobarah, M.E., Mohammad, M.H. and Tawfik, M.M. (2006). Effect of phosphorus fertilizer and foliar spraying with zinc on growth, yield and quality of groundnut under reclaimed sandy soils. Journal of Applied Science Research. 2: 91-496
- Hussain, I., Khan, M.A. and Ahmad, K. (2003). Effect of Row Spacing on the Grain Yield and the Yield Component of Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Agronomy. 2: 153-159.
- Jala, S. and Goyal, D. (2006). Fly ash as a soil ameliorant for improving crop productiona review. Bioresour Technology. 97(9): 1136-1147.
- Kalra, N., Joshi, H.C., Chaudhary, R., Choudhary, A., Pathak, H and Jain, M.C (1996). Impact of fly ash on environment and Agriculture. The Botanica. 46: 177-181.
- Kene D.R., Hanjewar, S.A, Ingaole, B.M. and Chapale, S.D. (1991) Effect of application of fly ash on physic-chemical properties of soil. Journal of Soils and Crops. 1(1): 11-18.
- Khan, M.M.S., Singh, V.P. and Kumar, A. (2017). Studies on Effect of Phosphorous Levels on Growth and Yield of Kharif Mung bean [Vigna radiata L. Wilczek]. International Journal of Pure and Applied Biological Sciences. 5(4): 800-808
- Kuchanwar, O.D., Matte, D.B. and Kene, D.R. (1997). Evaluation of graded doses of fly ash and fertilizers on nutrient content and uptake of groundnut grown on vertisol. Jounal of Soil Pollution. 87: 93-110.
- Kumar, A. and Singh, B.P. (2010). Effect of row ratio and phosphorus levels on performance of chickpea (Cicer arientinum)- Indian mustard (Brassica juncea L.) intercropping. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 51: 100-102.
- Lal, J.K., Mishra, B. and Sarkar, A.K. (1996). Effect of fly ash on soil microbial and enzymatic activity. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 44: 77-80.
- Prasad, B.K., Banerjee, S.K. and Roy, H. (2000). Effect of fly ash amendment on germination behaviour and seedling survival on certain cultivated legumes. Environmental Ecology. 18: 210-216.
- Rao, S.S. and Shaktawat, M.S. (2002). Residual effect of organic manure, phosphorus and gypsum application in preceding groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) on soil fertility of productivity of Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 47(4): 487-494.
- Selvakumari, G., Baskar, M., Jayanthi, D. and Mathaw, K.K. (2000). Effect of integration of flyash with fertilizers and organic manures on nutrient availability, yield and nutrient uptake of rice in Alfisols. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science. 48: 268-278.
- SAS. (2017). Version 9.4. Inc Cary (NC, USA.): SAS Institute.
- Singh, J., Rao, M.R., Punit, M.K. and Mayee, C.D. (2006). Impact of soil depths on yield of Bt cotton hybrids under rainfed conditions. Journal of Cotton Research and Development. 20(1): 80-82.
- Summers, R., Clarke, M., Pope, T. and O’Dea, T. (1998). Western Australian fly ash on sandy soils for clover production. Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 29: 2757-2767.
- Tomar, T.S., Kumar, S. and Tomar, S. (2013). Effects of plant density, nitrogen and phosphorus on black gram (Vigna mungo L. hepper). Annals of Agricultural Research. 34(4): 430-432.
Submitted Date : 24-12-2020
Accepted Date : 12-07-2021