- Bardale, P.S., Waghmare, P.S., Zanjad, P.N. and Khedkar, D.M. (1986). The preparation of Shrikhand like product from skim milk chakka by fortifying with fruit pulp. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 39(4): 480-483.
- Barnett, J., Pelkman, C. and Webb, D. (2008). Magic foods: Live Longer, supercharge your energy, lose your energy and stop cravings / pleasentville: Reader’s digest.
- Bowden, J. (2007) .The 150 healthiest foods on earth. Beverly: Fair Winds Press, Search Institute, Adugodi, Bangalore- 560030, India.
- De, S. (1982). Outline of Dairy Technology (2nd Edn.), Oxford University Press, New Delhi.
- Goel, N. (2008). Technological studies for manufacture of basundi using non-conventional sweeteners. M. Tech. thesis submitted to National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Bangalore.
- Jayprakash, K.T. (2003). Technological studies on the manufacture of Rasogolla using artificial sweeteners. M. tech. thesis submitted to National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal.
- Kalicka, D., Znamirowska, A., Buniowska, M., Eteve Mas M.J. and Canoves F. (2017). Effect of stevia addition on selected properties of yoghurt during refrigerated storage. Pol. J. Natur. Sci. 32(2): 323-334.
- Kinghorn, D. (2002) .Stevia: the genus stevia. Taylor and Francis Inc. New York, USA.
- Kumar, S., Bhat, Z.F. and Kumar, P. (2011). Effect of apple pulp and celosia argentea on the quality characteristics of Shrikhand. American J. Food Technol. 6(9): 817-826.
- Landge, U.B., Pawar, B.K. and Choudhari, D.M. (2011). Preparation of Shrikhand using Ashwagandha powder as additive. J. Dairy Foods and H.S., 30(2): 79-84.
- Liu, H., Xu, X.M. and Guo, S.D. (2007). Rheological, texture and sensory properties of low-fat mayonnaise with different fat mimetics. LWT-Food Science and Technology. 40: 946-954.
- Mehrotra, R. Singh, D. and Tiwari, A. (2014). Physico-chemical analysis of low calorie high protein shrikhand prepared using stevia leaf powder. Innovare Journal of Food Science. 1(2): 26-28.
- Nasaruddin, F. Chin, N.L. and Yusof, Y.A. (2012). Effect of processing on instrumental textural properties of traditional dodol using Back Extrusion, International Journal of Food Properties. 15(3): 495-506.
- Prabha, S. (2006). Development of technology for the manufacture of dietetic burfi. M. tech. thesis submitted to National Dairy Research Institute (deemed university), Karnal.
- Pon, S.Y., Lee, W.J. and Chong, G.H. (2015). Textural and rheological properties of stevia ice cream. International Food Research Journal 22(4): 1544-1549.
- Rehman, M. (2003). Studies on osmotic dehydration of mango and papaya. Dept.of horticulture, AAI-DU, Allahabad.
- Stable Micro system texture analysis: Texture: Measure and analyze properties. Godalming, UK. http://www.stablemicrosystems.com/
- Sonawane, V.K., Chavan, K.D., Pawar, B.K. (2007). Effect of levels of Strawberrry pulp and sugar on chemical composition during storage of Shrikhand. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. 26 (3/4): 153-158.
- Tondare, J.C. and Hembade, A.S. (2019). Effect of Stevia leaf extract powder on sensory characteristics of Amrakhand. Asian J. Dairy and Food Res. 38(1): 28-30.
- Vagdalkar, A.A., Chavan, B.R., Morkile, V.M., Thalkari, B.T., Landage, S.N. (2002). A study on preparation of Shrikhand by using cocoa powder and papaya pulp. Indian Dairyman. 54: 49-51.
Submitted Date : 28-10-2020
Accepted Date : 5-02-2021