- Aissaoui, Z.O. (2006). Making and characterizing a traditional Algerian cheese “Bouhezza». Ph.D. Thesis in Food Science from the Institute of Nutrition, Food and Food Technology INATAA Constantine, Algeria. p. 27-107.
- Casalta, E. (2003).Scientific Bases of the Quality of the Venaco, traditional cheese from raw milk. Development of Specific Selected Ferments. Theses, University of Burgundy. Dijon, France.p.56-82.
- Delbes, C., Monnet, C., Irlinger, F. (2015). Microbial communities in the service of the quality of the cheeses. Agricultural Innovations. 44 (1): 69-86.
- Depouilly, A., Dufrene, F., Beuvier, E., Berthier, F. (2004). Genotypic British of the dynamics of the lactic acid bacterial population of County cheese, milk. 84(1): 155-167.
- Dubernet, S., Desmasures, N., Gueguen, M. (2008). Diversity and dynamics of lactobacilli populations during ripening of RDO Camembert cheese. Canadian Journal of Microbiology. 54(3): 218-228.
- Fricker, M., Skanseng, B., Rudi, K., Stassi, B., Ehling– Schulz, M. (2011). Shift from farm to dairy tank milk microbiota revealed by a polyphasic approach is independent from geographical origin. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 145(1): 24-30.
- Irlinger, F., Layec, S., Helinck, S., Dugat-Bony, E. (2015).Cheese rind microbial communities: diversity, composition and origin. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 362(1-11): 10-19
- Jadhav, B.S., Kulkarni, M.B., Chavan, K.D. (2008). Effect of lactation order and stage of lactation on physical properties of milk. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. (ARCC Journals), 27(3/4):168-174.
- Jany, J.L. and Barber, G. (2008). Culture-independent methods for identifying microbial communities in cheese. Food Microbiol.25(7): 839-848.
- Leclercq-Perlat, M.N. (2011). Cheese: Camembert, Brie and related varieties. In Editor in chief: John. WF, editor. Encyclopedia of Dairy Sciences (Second Edition). San Diego: Academic Press. pp. 773-782.
- Manzo, N., Santini, A., Pizzolongo, F., Aiello, A., Marrazzo, A., Meca, G., Durazzo, A., Lucarini, M. , Romano, R. (2019). Influence of ripening on chemical characteristics of a traditional Italian cheese: Provolone del Monaco. Sustainability. 11(9): 2520-2528.
- Monnet, C., Landaud, S., Bonnarme, P., Swennen, D. (2015). Growth and adaptation of microorganisms on the cheese surface. FEMS Microbial. Lett. 362(1): 1-9.
- Montel, M.C., Bouton, Y., Parguel, P. (2012). Ecosystems milks and cheeses milk issues for their mastery. Renc. Rech.
- Ruminants, F - 15000 Aurillac. INRA. 19(1): 545-560.O’Sullivan, D.J., Cotter, P.D., O’Sullivan, O., Goblin, L., Mcsweeney, P.L.H., Sheehan, J.J. (2015). Temporal and spatial differences in microbial composition during the manufacture of a continental-type cheese. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. 81(7) : 2525-2533.
- Quigley, L., O’Sullivan, O., Beresford, T.P., Ross, P., Fitzgerald, G.F., Cotter, P.D. (2011). Molecular approaches to analysis the microbial composition of raw milk and raw milk cheese. International Journal of Food and Microbiology. 150(2-3): 81-94.
- Reats, D., Offek, M., Minoz, D., Halpern, M. (2011). Molecular analysis of bacterial communities in raw cow milk and the impact of refrigeration on its structure and dynamics, Food. Microb. 28 (3): 465-471.
- Sakore, D.B, Dhole, P.T., Chavan, K.D., Pawar, B.K. (2007). Role and viability of probiotic cultures in cow milk DAHI. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. 26(2): 63-68.
- Shekkar, C., Motina, E., Kumar, S. (2010). Microbiological quality of raw milk and its public health significance. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. 29(1): 15-18.
Submitted Date : 11-01-2020
Accepted Date : 6-03-2020