- Bargali Kiran Vibhuti and Shahi Charu. (2015). Contribution of Rural Women in Vegetable Cultivation in Homegardens of Nainital District, Kumaun Himalaya, India. Current Agriculture Research Journal. 3(2): 91-100.
- Borah Mrinali Gogoi and Sharma Amod. (2015). Impact of women labour and its utilization under different agro-climatic zones with reference to different farm size groups in state of Assam. Economic Affair. 60(2): 237-241.
- Dhakre, D.S. and Sharma, Amod. (2009). Agriculture Development in Nagaland. Agriculture Science Digest. 29(2): 71-72.
- Dinesh, V. and Sharma Amod. (2019). A Financial Implication Analysis of different Layer Poultry Farms in Nammakkal district. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(6): 938-946.
- Dinesh, V. and Sharma Amod. (2019). Marketing margin, price spread and marketing efficiency analysis of different poultry farms. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(6): 1039-1046.
- Jaisawal Aparna and Patel MM. (2012). Entrepreneurial Behaviour of Rural Women. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 12(1): 45-55.
- Jamir Imsunaro and Sharma Amod. (2018). Impact on knowledge gain, income and employment through intervention of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Training Programmes in Nagaland. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(11): 2670-2678.
- Kanwat, M. and Singh, P. (2014) Technological needs of farm women in dairy farming: A case of Udaipur district, Rajasthan. Indian Res. J. Ext. Edu. 14(3): 23-28.
- Kulshreshtha, R.K. and Yadav D.S. (2007). Marketing of Milk in Firozabad District of Uttar Pradesh. National Seminar Organized by The Indian Society for Promotion of Agricultural Sciences (TISPAS). October 27th at Dimapur (NL): 59.
- Lal, R.C., Singh, J., Sharma, A., Ogra, M. and Sharma, R. (2002). Women labour employment in goat rearing - A case study of revine area of Mathura district. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Science. 21(1): 56-59.
- Leah and Sharma Amod. (2018). Prospects of women cut flower enterprise for sustainable approach: A case study. economic Affair. 63(2): 325-330.
- Mrinali Gogoi Borah and Sharma Amod. (2015). Women Labour Participation in Rice Production - A case study in Assam. Journal of Interacademicia. 19(2): 301-306.
- Sharma, A., Chauhan, S., Singh, A.K., Sharma, S.K. and Singh, S.P. (2000). Economics Of Milk Production on Different Farm Size Groups. Dairy Guide. 21(3-4). July to December: 61-66.
- Sharma, A., Jha, K.K. and Kulshresthra, R.K. (1999). Human Labour Availability And Utilization Pattern in Co-operative Dairy Sector in Agra District of U.P. Dairy Guide. 20(1-2): 17-21.
- Sharma, A., Vidyarthi, V.K., Singh, J., Sharma, P.K. and Lavania, M.K. (2008). To study the occupational and human labour utilization from dairy enterprise on different farm size groups. The Andhra Agricultural Journal. 55(2): 232-236.
- Sharma Amod, Bendangjungla and Sharma Rachna (2018). Factors influencing entrepreneurial behavior of fishery growers in Dimapur district of Nagaland. Agriculture Science Digest. 38(2): 118-122.
- Sharma Amod. (2005). Economics of milk production of milch animals on different farm size groups. The Andhra Agricultural Journal. 52(1-2): 253-257.
- Sharma Amod. (2012). Harnessing of water resources for fishery development in Nagaland. Environment and Ecology. 30(3C): 1076-1079.
- Sharma Amod. (2013). Economics of production and marketing of King Chilli in Dimapur district of Nagaland. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing. 27(2): 128-141.
- Sharma, P.K., Sharma, A., Singh, J., Nizamuddin and Lavania, M.L. (2008). Pattern of human labour utilisation in Dairy Enterprise. Nagaland University Research J. 5: 102-107.
- Sharma, A. (2006). Fish production in Nagaland - A regression approach. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Science. 25(1): 43-46.
- Sharma, Amod. (2015). Impact of cropped area and year on production of chilli, ginger and turmeric crops in north-east region of India. Agricultural Sci. Digest. 36(1): 7-12.
- Yadav Mukesh Kumar and Sharma Amod. (2019). Livestock rearing contribution towards the beneficiary and non-beneficiary on watershed development programme in Nagaland. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(9): 2943-2952.
Submitted Date : 28-07-2020
Accepted Date : 8-09-2020