- Amble, V.N. (1975). Statistical Methods in Animal Science (1st Edn.) Indian Society Agricultural Statistics, New Delhi, 199-219.
- Aneja, R.P, Mathur, B.N., Chandan, R.C and Banerjee, A.K. (2002). Technology of Indian Milk products. A Dairy India Publication, Delhi, India.
- A.O.A.C. (2005).Official Methods of Analysis, 11th Edition. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- De, S. (1991). Outline of Dairy Technology (2nd Edn.) Oxford University Press, New Delhi.
- F.S.S.A.I (2011). The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, (34 of 2006), pp. 156.
- Gupta, S.K (1976). Sensory Evaluation in Food Industry. Indian Dairyman. 28: 293-295.
- IS: 1479, Part-III (1961). Methods of Test for Dairy Industry. Rapid examination of milk. Indian Standard Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi (India).
- Lamdande, A.G., Khabeer, S.T, Kulathooran, R, Dasappa, I. (2018). Effect of replacement of sugar with Jaggery on pasting properties of wheat flour, physico-sensory and storage characteristics of muffins. Journal of Food Science Technology. 55(8): 3144-3153. Doi: 10.1007/s13197-018-3242-7.
- Landge, U.B., Pawar, B.K., Choudhari, D.M. (2011). Preparation of Shrikhand using Ashwagandha powder as additive. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Science. 30(2): 79-84.
- Nadaf, N.Y., Patil R.S. and Zanzurne C.H. (2012). Effect of addition of Gulkand and rose petal powder on chemical composition and organoleptic properties of Shrikhand. Recent Research in Science and Technology. 4(10): 52-5.
- Nigam, N, Singh, R., Upadhayay, P.K. (2009). Incorporation of Chakka by papaya pulp during the manufacture of Shrikhand. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Science. 28(2): 115-118
- Pawar, D.A., Jadhav, M.S. and Nimbalkar, C.A. (2017). Techniques and Advances in Jaggery Processing: A review. Research Journal of Chemical and Environmental Sciences. 5(2): 14-20.
- Punetambekar P.M. (1968). Studies on levels of fat and sugar on quality of Shrikhand and estimation of fat by modifying the Gerber Test of Milk. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to Sardar Patel University V.V. Nagar.
- SP: 18, (Part XI) (1981). Handbook of Food Analysis Dairy Products, Indian Standards Institution, New Delhi.
- Tondare, J.C. and Hembade, A.S. (2019). Effect of stevia leaf extract powder on sensory characteristics of Amrakhand. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 38(1): 28-30.
Submitted Date : 9-07-2020
Accepted Date : 3-11-2020