- Abdallah, M.F., Krska, R. and Sulyok, M. (2016). Mycotoxin Contamination in Sugarcane Grass and Juice: First Report on Detection of Multiple Mycotoxins and Exposure Assessment for Aflatoxins B and G in Humans. Journal, Toxins. 8(11): 342-343.
- Aparna, S, Yadav, S., Sharma, M. and Chaudhury, U., (2011). Microbial profile of sugarcane juice sold at Rohtak, Haryana with special reference to bile esculin azide medium. Journal of Laboratory Physicians. 3 (1): 60-61.
- Bengmark, S. (1998). Ecological control of the gastrointestinal tract. The role of probiotic flora. Explained Enterobacteriaceae and Superinfection. 42: 2-7.
- Balish, E. and Wagner, R.D. (1998). Probiotic bacteria for prophylaxis and therapy of candidiasis. Rev. Iberoam. Micol. 15: 261-264.
- Chowdhury, A.P., Sarma, B.P., Bharawadaj, B., Das, L.R. and Bhuyan, M.P. (2019). Comparative studies on phytochemical components and curd probiotics against Escherichia coli and Klebsiella sp. in in vitro analysis. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences-IJPBSTM. 9(2): 218-230.
- Claus, G.W. (1995). Understanding Microbes. A Laboratory Text Book for Microbiology, W.H. Freeman and Company, U.S.A. P: 55-65.
- Collins, M.D. and Gibson, G.R. (1999). Probiotics, prebiotics and symbiotics: approaches for modulating the microbial ecology of the gut. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 69: 1052-1057.
- Collins, N.E., Kirschner, L.A.M., Holy, A.V. and Von, H.A. (1984). Characterization of Bacillus isolates from ropey bread, bakery equipment and raw materials. S. Afr. J. Sci. 87(1-2): 62-66.
- Divya, V. and Baskaran, D (2020). Characterization of thermal behaviour and fatty acid profile of coconut based chocolate novelties. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 39: 153-158
- Khan, M.R. (1962). Study of jute rotting organisms from the district of Faridpur, Dhaka an Mymensingh. M.Sc. Thesis of the Department of Botany, Dhaka University. P: 5-180
- Lofmark, S., Edlund, C., Nord, C.E. (2010). Metronidazole is still the drug of choice for anaerobic treatment of infections. Clin. Infec. Dis. (1): 16-23.
- Mackie, R. and Gaskins, H.R. (1999). Gastrointestinal microbial ecology. Science and Medicine. 134(2): 465-472.
- Mahale, D.P., Khade, R.G., Vaidya, V.K. (2008). Microbiological analysis of street vended fruit juices from Mumbai city, India. Internet J. Food Safety. 10: 31-4.
- Mann, R.S. and Singh, S. (1996). Processing, Packaging and Preservation of Sugarcane Juice. Indian Farming. 37: 5-17.
- Ogura, Y., Bonen, D.K., Nicolae, D.L., Chen, F.F. et al. (2001). Experimented frameshift mutation in NOD2 associated with susceptibility to Crohn’s disease. Nature. 411: 603-606.
- Rao, P., Reddy, M.S., Ra, P.N., Narendranath, V.V., Reddy, G.L.N. (1984). Juice quality and mineral nutrient status in red rot infected canes. Indian Sugar. 34(8): 615-620.
- Saarela, M. (2002). Gut bacteria and health foods - the European perspective. International Journal of Food Microbiology. 78: 99-117.
- Schultz, M. and Balfour, S., (2000). Probiotics and inflammatory bowel diseases. American J. Gastroenterology. 95: 19-21.
- Shortt, C. (1998). Living it up for dinner. Chemistry and Industry. 8: 300-303.
- Smith, J.P., Daifas, D.P., El, K.W., Austin, J.W., Novak, J.S., Sapers, G.M. and Juneja, V.K. (2003). Microbial safety of bakery products. Microbial safety of minimally processed foods. Boca Raton, FL: CRC. P: 25-35.
- Subhasree, R.S., Bhakyaraj, R. and Dinesh Babu, P. (2013). Evaluation of brown rice and germinated brown rice as an alternative substrate for probiotic food formulation using Lactobacillus spp. isolated from goat milk. International Food Research Journal. 20(5): 2967-2971.
- Vanderhoof, M.D. and Biller, J.A. (2000). Probiotics and inflammatory disorders in infants and children. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 30: 34-38.
- Vigneshwari, K. and Manonmani, K. (2020). Effect of Sugar Replacer (Stevia and Maltitol) on Quality Characteristics of Bread. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 39(2): 159-163.
Submitted Date : 4-07-2020
Accepted Date : 21-11-2020