- Agricultural Finance Corporation Ltd. ( 2007). Project Report on Export Promotion of Makhana from Bihar under GoI-UNCTAD DFID; Project on Strategies and Preparedness for Trade and Globalization in India.
- Anonymous. (2016). Makhana Export from India. www.connec2india.com/global/makhana export from India.
- F.A.O. (2020). Agri-food markets and trade policy in the time of COVID-19. 2 April 2020; Agrilinks, Preventing Global Food Security Crisis under COVID-19. 18 March 2020.
- Jana, B.R., Srivastava, Anuradha and Md. Idris (2019). New makhana (Euryale ferox Salisb) processed products for health benefit. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 8(2): 1662-1666.
- Global News. (2020). The potential impact of coronavirus (COVID- 19) for fox nuts (Makhana) market: Industry trends and development, 2018-2040 May-24, 2020 https://www. marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=s&repid =2673498&source=atm.
- Jana, B.R. and Idris, Md. (2018). Anti-aging amino acids in Euryale ferox (Salisb.). Advances in Plants and Agriculture Research. 8(1):43-48. DOI: 10.15406/apar.2018.08.00 289.
- Kumar, L., Gupta, V.K., Khan, M.A. and Singh, S.S., Jee Janardan and Kumar, A. (2011). Field based makhana cultivation for improving cropping intensity of rice fields. Bihar Journal of Horticulture. 1(1): 71-72.
- Mandal, R.N., Saha, G.S. and Sarangi, N. (2010). Harvesting and processing of makhana (Euryale ferox Salisb.)-An unique assemblage of traditional knowledge. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge. 9(4): 684-688.
- Minten, Bart., Singh K.M., Sutradhar, Rajib. (2012.) Branding and Agricultural value chains in developing countries. Insights from Bihar, India, 11/33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), New Delhi, India.
- Stephens, E.C., Martin, G., Wijk, M.V., Timsina, J. and Snow, V. (2020). Impacts of COVID-19 on agricultural and food systems worldwide and on progress to the sustainable development goals. Agric Syst. 183: 102873. doi: 10.1016/ j.agsy.2020.102873.
- Sally, M. (2020). Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman rolls out a Rs. 10, 000 crore scheme for food processing sector, ET Bureau, May 15, 2020, 06.40 PM IST.
- Sinha, S.P. (2016). A study on dynamics of marketing of selected fruits in Bihar. Bihar Institute of Economics Studies, Patna, Bihar, India http://agmarknet.nic.in/resproj3.htm# Project5 (Last accessed: 22/10/2016)
- Sandeep, K., Sehrawat, R., Kumar, A., Basir, K., Prakash, K.S. (2015). Effect of different grades on physical and mechanical properties of popped mkahana. Int J. Processing and Post Harvest Technology. 6(1): 101-108.
Submitted Date : 4-07-2020
Accepted Date : 14-06-2021