- Banerjee, A.K. (1997). Process for commercial products. In. Dairy India, 5th edition. Published by P.R Gupta, New Delhi: 387.
- Frazier, W.C. and West off, D.C. (2004). Gas Production in milk Food microbiology, fourth edition. Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Limited. New Delhi.
- IDF. consumption statistics for milk and milk products. (1981). Bulletin of international dairy federation, 79, IDF Document 131.
- Lunder, T.L. (1971). Simplified procedure for determining fat and total solids by Mojonnier method. Journal of Dairy Science. 54(5): 737-739.
- Ramakrishna Chethana, Balaraman, M., Sunki, R. (2004). Process Optimization of Gulab Jamun, an traditional Indian Sweet, using sugar substitutes. European Food Research and Technology. 219(4): 386-392.
- Rao, K.H. (2001). Prospects and challenges for India dairy Industries to export dairy products. Indian Journal of Dairy technology and Biosciences. 14(2): 72-78.
- Sukumar.de, market milk. (2003). Outline of Dairy Technology. Oxford university press New Delhi: 14-15.b.
- Yadav, J.S., Grover, S. and Batish, V.K. (1993). Fermented milks. A comprehensive dairy Microbiology. New Delhi India. 423-571.
Submitted Date : 25-04-2020
Accepted Date : 29-10-2020