- Chand, R. and Raju, S.S. (2008). Instability in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture-A Disaggregate Analysis. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 21(2): 283-288.
- Chand, R. and Raju, S.S. (2009). Instability in Indian Agriculture, NPP Discussion Paper 01/2008.
- GFSI (2018). Global Food Security Index, published by EIU and the FAO.
- GHI (2019). Global Hunger Index, October 2019, www.global hunger index.org.
- Kumar, K and Prashar, D. (2012). An Analysis on Changing Trends on Food grains in Himachal Pradesh. International Journal of Pharmacy and Life Sciences. 3(6): 1739-1742.
- Mishra, V.K. (2016). Impact of Globalization on the Area, Production and Yield of the Food grains in India, 3rd International Conference on Science, Technology and Management. pp. 36-43.
- NFSA (2013). National Food Security Act, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India.
- Ray, S.K. (1983a). An Empirical Investigation of the Nature and Causes for Growth and Instability in Indian Agriculture: 1950-80, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 38(4): October-December, pp. 459- 474.
- Sharma, A. (2013). Trends of Area, Production and Productivity of Food grain in the North Eastern States of India. Indian J. Agric. 47(4): 341-346.
- Sharma, H.R., Singh, K and Shanta Kumari (2006). Extent and source of Instability in Food grains Production in India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 61(4): 648-666.
- Sinha, D.K. and Jawahar Thakur, (1993). An Economic Analysis of Growth Performance of Major Food Crops in Bihar. Agricultural Situation of India. 48(7): 543-548.
Submitted Date : 24-04-2020
Accepted Date : 4-07-2020