- Aldrich, J.H., Nelson, F.D. (1984). ‘Linear Probability, Logit and Probit Models. (Sage Publications: Newbury Park, Calif, USA.)
- Asefa, B., Kebede, K., Effa, K. (2015). Assessment of production and reproduction system of indigenous goat types in Bale Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia. Academia Journal of Agricultural Research. 3: 348–360.
- Byaruhanga, C., Oluka, J., Olinga, S. (2015). Socio-economic aspects of goat production in a rural agro-pastoral system of Uganda. Crops. 114: 105.
- Chamboko T, Ziteya T, Muzanhindo N, Hanyani-Mlambo BT (2014). Socio-economic factors influencing goat milk production in the smallholder areas of Zimbabwe: A case study of Bulilima East District. Education. 35: 42–5.
- Djekic I, Miocinovic J, Tomasevic I, Smigic N, Tomic N (2014). International Dairy Federation: Environmental life-cycle assessment of various dairy products. Journal of Cleaner Production. 68: 64–72.
- Donkin EF (1998). Milk production from goats for households and small-scale farmers in South Africa. Research and training strategies for goat production systems in South Africa Department of Animal and Wildlife Sciences, University of Pretoria, Pretoria 28–33.
- Fernando R (2011). Logit, Probit and Tobit: Models for Categorical and Limited Dependent Variables. PCS/RDC Statistics and Data Series at Western. 2: 1–120.
- Greene WH (2011). ‘Econometric Analysis,.’ Prentice Hall.
- Inderpreet K, Dhindsa SS, Harpreet K, Prabhjot S (2011). Various constraints of dairy farming in central zone of Punjab. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Sciences. 30: 242-245.
- Jana C, Rahman FH, Mondal SK, Singh AK (2016). Management practices and perceived constraints in goat rearing in Burdwan district of West Bengal. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education. 14: 107–110.
- Maesela LM (2017). Assessement of the Production and Marketing constraints of Dairy goat and goat milk faced by rural household dairy-goat farmers in Sekhukhune district of Limpopo Province of South Africa. MSc, University of South Africa, Department of Agriculture and Animal Health.
- Majbritt L (2015). How Introduction of Dairy Goat Production Affects Smallholder Farmers – A Case Study of an Agricultural Development Project in Karatu District Tanzania.Master’s Degree Programme Agroecology, Aarhus University.
- Mburu M, Mugendi B, Makhoka A, Muhoho G (2014). Factors affecting Kenya Alpine dairy goat milk production in Nyeri region. J Food Res. 3: 160–167.
- Mosoma MV (2009). An Economic Analysis of the Leasing of Dairy tools. https://scholar.google.com/University of Limpopo.
- Mrema M, Rannobe S (1996). Goat production in Botswana: Factors affecting production and marketing among small- scale farmers. In ‘Small ruminant research and development in Africa. Proceedings of the third biennial conference of the African Small Ruminant Research Network, Kampala, Uganda’, 105–109.
- Rajkumar NV, Kavithaa NV (2014). Constraints in goat farming perceived by farm women in Erode district of Tamilnadu. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology. 3: 116–22.
- Sagwe TA (2012). Influence of smallholder dairy commercialization programme on milk marketing in Borabu District, Nyamira county: Kenya. PhD Thesis.
- Shinde SV (2011). Socio-economic profile of dairy farmers in Solapur district of Maharashtra state.
- Sonpasare IP, Hembade AS, Gaikwad SM (2011). Studies on prospects and constraints of dairying in Chikhali. Journal of Dairying Foods and Home Sciences. 30: 115-116.
- SPSS (2015). International Business Machine (IBM) SPSS.
- Surkar, S.H., Sawarkar, S.W., Kolhe, R.P. and Basunathe, V.K. (2014). Constraints Perceived by Dairy Farmers in Quality Milk Production. Agricultural Rural Development Journal.1: 5-7.
- Tesfaye A, Tamir B (2015). Assessment of goat production and marketing practices, constraints and opportunities in Yabello District of Borana Zone, Southern Ethiopia. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development. 4: 141-149.
- Yangilar F (2013). As a potentially functional food: goats’ milk and products. J Food Nutr Res. 4: 68–81.
- Yusoff, M.A., Man, N. and Nawi, N.M. (2016). Socio-Economics Factors in Relation to Small Ruminants Farming. International Journal of Agriculture, Forestry and Plantation. 2(2): 2462-1757, 2462–2473.
- Zereu, S., Meshka, M., Shanka, M. (2016). Assessment of Goat Production Systems and Factors Affecting Production and Utilization of Goat’s Milk in Humbo District of Wolaita Zone. Southern Ethiopia Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare. 6: 6–11.
Submitted Date : 30-10-2019
Accepted Date : 12-12-2019