- Anonymous, (2015a). Dairying in Karnataka- A statistical profile, https://www.nddb.coop pp.53-59.
- Anonymous, (2015b). Dairying in Maharashtra - A statistical profile, https://www.nddb.coop pp.48-71.
- Babu B., (2010). Marketing of milk and milk products in organised sector of Salem district, Tamil Nadu, M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal, Haryana, India.
- Bulbul G. N., (2011). Economics of milk production in Vidarbha region of Maharashtra, M.Sc Thesis, National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, India.
- Dhanavandan S., (2016). Application of garret ranking technique: practical approach. International Journal in library and information science. 6: 2231-4911.
- Ingavale D., (2012). A study of promotion and distribution strategy of dairy industry in Kolhapur district. International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics. 5:49-54.
- Mahadeo S Deshmukh, (2014). Growth and performance of dairy sector in India, Voice of Research. 3: 2277-7733.
- Michael Khoveio, L.L., Jain, D.K., and Chauhan, A.K., (2012). Economics of milk production and its constraints in Nagaland, Indian journal of Dairy Science. 65: 520-526.
- Rajendran K. and Mohanty S., (2004). Dairy co-operatives and milk marketing in India: constraints and opportunities, Journal of Food Distribution Research. 35: 34-41.
- Sarker D. and B. K. Ghosh, (2010). Milk marketing under cooperative and non-cooperative marketing channels: evidence from West Bengal. Economic Annals. 5: 87-108.
- Zalkuwi, Singh, R., Bhattarai, M., Singh, O.P. and Rao, D., (2015). Analysis of Constraints Influencing Sorghum Farmers Using Garrett’s Ranking Technique; A Comparative Study of India and Nigeria Jimjel, International Journal of Scientific Research and Management. 3: 2435-2440.
Submitted Date : 13-11-2019
Accepted Date : 3-12-2019