- Aneja, R.P., Mathur, B.N., Chandan, R.C. and Banerjee, A.K., (2002). Technology of Indian milk products. A Dairy India publication.
- Ashwani, K., Rathur., Solanky, M., (2002). Standardization of certain technological parameters in the manufacture of lassi. J. Dairying. Foods and H.S. 21(1):23-27.
- Ashwani, K., Solanky, M. J. and Chauhan, A.K., (2003). Study of contaminants in lassi during storage. J. Dairying, Foods and H.S. 22 (3and4):191-195
- Deshmukh, Y.D., Bajaj, S., Shrifule, A.L. and Supriya, B., (2013). Status of lactic acid bacteria in lassi. J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. 3 (2):1315-1319.
- Dharampal, P.V. and Gupta, S.K., (1985). Sensory evaluation of dairy products. Indian Dairyman. 34(3):473.
- Gupta, R.K. and Prasad, D.N., (1989). Incorporation of nisin in stirred yoghurt. Cultured Dairy products Journal. 2:9-10.
- Hinterwalder, R. (1971). Process for producing a cultured milk product, the acidity of which does not increase after ripening process. In Germ. Pat. Appl. 1952 362(De). Cited in Dairy Sci. Abstr. 34:2488.
- Hussain, S.A., Garg, F.C. and Dharampal., (2014). Effect of different preservative treatments on the shelflife of sorghum malt based fermented milk beverage. J Food Sci Technol. 51(8):1582-1587.
- IS:SP:18 (Part XI) (1981). ISI hand book of food analysis – Dairy products. Bureau of Indian Standards. Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- Kim, E.R., Lee, K.W., Park, Y.H. and Kwak, H.S., (1993). The study of lactic acid bacteria in yoghurt during delivery and storage. Korean Journal of Dairy Sci. 14(3):260-268.
- Kulpsch, K.J., (1971). Methods for the shelf life of yoghurt. Deutsche Milchwissenschaft. 22:297 (cited in Dairy Sci Abstr. 35:5029).
- Lacroix, C. and Lachance, O., (1990). Effect of various humectants and aw on proteolysis, yeast and mold growth and shelf life during cold storage of yoghurt. Canadian Inst. Food Sci. Technol., J. 23(5):2-3.
- Milk Industry Foundation, (1959). Laboratory Manual Methods of Analysis of Milk and Milk Products, 3rd Edn. Washington, DC, USA.
- Patidar, S.K. and Prajapati, J., (1998). Standardisation and evaluation of lassi prepared using lactobacillus acidophilus and Streptococcus thermophilus. J. Food Sci. and Tech. 35 (5):428-431.
- Schulz, M.E., (1966). Principles of the technology of manufacture of long-life fermented products. Milchwissenschaft. 21(2):68-80.
- The Himedia manual for Microbiology Laboratory Practice, (1998). HiMedia Laboratories Pvt. Limited, A-406,Bhaveshwarplaza, L B S Marg, Mumbai 400 086, India.
Submitted Date : 16-10-2019
Accepted Date : 4-11-2019