Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Strategies for Doubling Income of Indian Farmers’ through Dairying: A Review
First Online 04-01-2020|
- AMUL. (2017). 45th Annual general body meeting on 28th May, 2019 (Retrieved from www.amul.com/m/43rd-annual-general- body-meeting-held-on-a5th-june-2017, dated 7/10/2019).
- FAO. (2005). Livestock sector brief (Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/ ag/againfo/resources/en/publications/sector_briefs/lsb_ IND.pdf, dated 15/05/2019).
- FAO. (2009). The State of Food and Agriculture – Livestock in the Balance, Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Free Press Journal. (2016).The dairy industry and its relevance to India (Retrieved from https://www.freepressjournal.in/ india/the-dairy-industry-and-its-relevance-to-India, dated 25/08/2019).
- Kumari, B. (2017). Importance of livestock sector in doubling of farmer’s income by 2022. Indian Journal of Economicsand Development. pp. 136-140.
- Madhusudan, L. (2015). Agriculture role on Indian economy. Business and economics journal. 6. pp. 176. Doi:10.4172/2151- 6219.1000176.
- NABARD. (2017). Budget proposals for agri sector to increase area under irrigation: Nabard chief(Retrieved from https:// www.nabard.org/news-article.aspx?id= 25&cid=552&NID= 51, dated 05/09/2019).
- NABARD. (2019). Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (Retrieved from www.nabard.org/content.aspx?id=591, dated 13.09.2019).
- Narke, N. (2017). Doubling dairy farmers’ income (Retrieved from http://indairyasso.org/Presidents-Desk.aspx?ino= MTc% 3D, dated, 12/07/2019).
- NDDB. (2018). Milk Production in India (Retrieved from https:// www.nddb.coop/information/stats/milkprodindia, dated 08/10/2019).
- NDDB. (2019). NDP I in Brief (Retrieved from www.nddb.org/ndpi/ about/brief, dated 10.10.2019).
- NITI Ayog. (2019). Policy paper on doubling farmer’s income. (Retrieved from www.niti.gov.in, dated 24/08/2019).
- PIB. (2014). Salient Features of 19th Livestock Census (Retrieved from https://pib.gov.in/newsite/printrelease.aspx?relid= 109280, dated 15/07/2019).
- PTI. (2017). Aim to double farmers’ income by 2022 to tackle suicides: Govt to SC. The Indian express August 28, 2017.
- Ramphul, O. (2012). Global Competitiveness in Dairy Sector. SSRN Electronic Journal. pp. 257-264.
- Tekam, D., Sonawane, N., Bhanotra A. and Sawant, M. (2019). Doubling of Farmers Income through Animal Husbandry by 2022. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 8(02). pp. 3246-3255. doi: https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2019.802.379.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.