- Anna Anandh, M (2017). Slaughter and carcass characteristics of Beltsville small white and Broad breasted bronze turkeys. International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology. 7: 577 – 583.
- AOAC. (1995). Official methods of Analysis. 16th edition. Washington DC, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Arlington, VA.
- APHA. (1984). In: M.L. Speck (Ed.). Compendium of methods for the microbiological examination of foods. 2nd edition. American Public Health Association, Washington DC.
- Charoenpong, C. and Chen, T.C. (1980). Qualities of pickled chicken gizzards as affected by salt and vinegar. Poultry Science. 59: 537-542.
- Chen, T.C. and Stinson, R.S. (1983). Scanning electron microscope studies on chicken gizzard structure as affected by cooking. Poultry Science. 62: 2011- 2016.
- Dziezak, J. D. (1986). Antioxidants and antimicrobial agents. Food Technology. 40: 94 -111.
- Gadekar, Y.P., Kokane, R.D., Suradkar, U.S., Thomas, R., Das, A.K. and Anjaeyulu, A.S.R. (2010). Shelf stable meat pickles – a review. International Food Research Journal. 17: 221 – 227.
- Gault, N.F.S. (1985). The relationship between water holding capacity and cooked meat tenderness in some beef muscles as influenced by acidic conditions below the ultimate pH. Meat Science. 15: 15-30.
- Jay, J.M. (1996). Modern food microbiology. 4 th edition. CBS publishers and distributors, Delhi, India.
- Jindal, V. and Bawa, A.S. (1988). Utilization of spent hens and soy flour in the preparation of poultry sausages. Indian Journal of Meat Science. 1: 23 - 27.
- Keeton, J.T. (1983). Effect of fat and Nacl / Phosphate levels on the chemical and sensory properties of pork patties. Journal of Food Science. 48: 878 – 881.
- Maiti, A.K., Ahlawat, S.S. and Khanna, N. (2009). Studies on development of tenderized chicken gizzard and goat heart pickles. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 43: 255 – 258.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1989). Statistical methods.8 th edition. Oxford and IBH publishing Co., Calcutta, India.
- Wani, S.A and Majeed, D. (2014). Evaluation of quality attributes and storage stability of pickle prepared from chicken gizzard. Journal of Meat Science and Technology.2: 85 – 89.
- Watts, B.M. (1962). Meat products. In: Symposium on food lipids and their oxidation. AVI publishing Co. Inc., Westport CT.
- Witte, V.C., Krouze, G.F. and Bailey, M.E. (1970). A new extraction method for determining 2- thiobarbituric acid values of pork and beef during storage. Journal of Food Science. 35: 582 – 585.
- Young-Lee S (2004). Microbial safety of pickled fruits and vegetables and hurdle technology. Internet Journal of Food Safety. 4: 21 - 32.
Submitted Date : 31-12-2018
Accepted Date : 4-06-2019