- Akande, K.E., Doma, U.D., Agu, H.O. and Adamu, H.M. (2010). Major antinutrients found in plant protein sources: their effect on nutrition. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 9:827-832.
- Archana, S., Sharma, H.R. and Ranjana, V. (2009). Development and nutritional evaluation of linseed supplemented amaranth and sesame based sweet balls. Journal of Dairying, Foods and Home Sciences, 28:49-53.
- Bharath, N., Chinnipreetam, V., Reddy, V.R. and Panda, A.K. (2017). Effect of Omega-3 fatty acids enrichment on performance and carcass traits of broiler chicken. Indian Journal of Animal Research, 51:489-494.
- Chauhan, M.P., Sadhna, S. and Kumar, S.A. (2009). Post harvest uses of linseed. Journal of Human Ecology, 28:217-219.
- De Man, J.C., Rogosa, M. and Sharpe, E.M. (1960). A medium for the cultivation of Lactobacilli. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 23:130-135.
- Didar, Z. (2011). Effect of sour dough on phytic acid content and quality of Iranian sangak bread. Journal of Nutrition and Food Science, 1:1-5.
- Feil, B. (2001), Phytic acid. Journal of New Seeds, 3:1-35.
- Ganorkar, P.M. and Jain, R.K. (2013). Flaxseed - a nutritional punch. International Food Research Journal, 20:519- 525.
- Gao, Y., Shang, C., Maroof, M.A.S., Biyashev, R.M., Grabau, E.A., Kwanyuen, P., Burton, J.W. and Buss, G.R. (2007). A modified colorimetric method for phytic acid analysis in soybean. Crop Science, 47:1797-1803.
- Giada, M.L.R. (2010). Food applications for flaxseed and its components: products and processing. Recent Patents in Food, Nutrition and Agriculture, 2:181-186.
- Haros, M., Bielecka, M., Honke, J. and Sanz, Y. (2008). Phytate degrading activity in lactic acid bacteria. Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Science, 58: 33-40.
- Horwitz, W. and Latimer Jr. G.W. (2005). Animal feeds, Minerals. In: Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Analytical Chemists International, 18th edition: Maryland, USA. pp. 60-71.
- Kajla, P., Sharma, A. and Devaraj, S. (2014). Flaxseed - a potential functional food source. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52:1-15.
- Latta, M. and Eskin, M. (1980). A Simple and Rapid Colorimetric Determination of Phytate Determination. Jouranl of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 28:1313–1315.
- Luten, J., Crews, H., Flynn, A., Van Dael, P., Kastenmayer, P., Hurrel, R., Deelstra, H., Shen, L., Fairweather-tait, S., Hickson, K., Farre, R., Schlemmer, U. and Frhlich, W. (1996). Interlaboratory trial on the determination of the in vitro iron dialysability from food. Journal of Science, Food and Agriculture, 72:415-424.
- Mukherjee, R., Chakraborty, R. and Dutta, A. (2016). Role of fermentation in improving nutritional quality of soybean meal - A review. Asia Australian Journal of Animal Science, 29:1523-1529.
- Nasri, H., Baradaran, A., Shirzad, H. and Rafieian-Kopaei, M. (2014). New concepts in nutraceuticals as alternative for pharmaceuticals. International Journal of Preventive Medicine, 5:1487-1499.
- Nivetha, N., Suvarna, V. C. and Shraddha, A.J. (2017). Standardization and protocol preparation of linseed beverage (fermented) using lactic acid bacteria and yeast. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6:20-31.
- Oomah, B. D., Giuseppe, M. and Kenaschuk, E.O. (1996). Kenaschuk, dehulling characteristics of flaxseed. Lebensm.-Wiss. u.- Technology, 29:245-250.
- Osman, M.A. (2011). Effect of traditional fermentation process on the nutrient and antinutrient contents of pearl millet during preparation of Lohoh. Journal of Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 10:1-6.
- Rao, N.A.B. and Prabhavathi, T. (1978). An in vitro method for predicting the bioavailability of iron from foods. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 31:169-175.
- Rubilar, M., Gutiérrez, C., Verdugo, M., Shene, C. and Sineiro, J. (2010). Flaxseed as a source of functional ingredients. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, 10:373-377.
- Sood, S.K., Kaur, J. and Vadhera, S. (2000). Reducing antinutritional factors in rapeseed meal and its isolates. Journal of Dairying Foods and Home Sciences, 19:159-165.
- Tang, A.L., Wilcox, G., Walker, K.Z., Nagandra, P.S., Ashton, J.F. and Stojanovska, L. (2010). Phytase activity from Lactobacillus spp. in calcium fortified soymilk. Journal of Food Science, 75:373-376.
- Titok, V.V., Vakula, S.I., Leontiev, V.N. and Lugin, V.G. (2015). Analysis of structural and qualitative features of phytin deposition in ripe flax seeds. Cytology and Genetics, 49:40-44.
- Vaintraub, I.A. and Lapteva, N.A. (1988). Colorimetric determination of phytate in unpurified extracts of seeds and the products of their processing. Analytical Biochemistry, 175:227-230.
Submitted Date : 17-09-2018
Accepted Date : 10-11-2018