- Jain and Singh, (2013). A study on the nutritional status of women in the age group of 25-50 years working in sedentary job in jaipur city. The ind. J .Nutr. Diet. 40: 91-98.
- Jelliffee, D.B., (1966). Nutritional anthropometry. The assessment of the nutritional status of the community, WHO press, Geneva, p. 50-78.
- Lean, M.E., HAN, T.S. and Morrison, C.E., (1995). Waist circumference as a measurement for indicating need for weight management. British medical Journal. 11: 638-642.
- Menon, K., Sheaff, S., Thomson, C., Gray, A., And Ferguson, L., Abhay, S., Kumar, D., Totya, G.S., and Pandav, C.S., (2011).Concurrent micronutrient deficiencies are prevalent in non-pregnant rural and tribal women from Central India. Nutrition. 27(4): 496-502.
- Musebe, R.O. and Kumar, P., (2002). Dietary pattern and nutritional status of rural household in characters.Agril economics Reasearch Reviews, Vol., 15(2): 111-122.
- Nin, (1999). Dietary guidelines for Indians- A manual, ICMR.
- RAO, V.K., (1995). Anthropometry for the assessment of various forms of malnutrition. Available approaches and their relative merits. Man in India. 75 (2): 195-207.
- Shoba, R., Smita, J., Pradnya, B., Bhairavi, P. and Asnari, K., (2011). Social dimensions related to anaemia among women of child bearing age from rural India. Public Health Nutrition. 14(2): 365-372.
- Shwetha, V., Kumar, A.R., Raghuvanshi, R.S. and Singh, B.B., (2011). Nutritional status and knowledge of hill women on anemia: Effect of various socio-demographic factors. J. Human ecol., 33(1): 29-34.
- Venkatalakshmi, P. and Peramma, D., (2000). Basal metabolism rates of Chittor district agricultural workers. Ind. J. Nutri. Dietet. 40: 136-140.
- Who, (1992). The ICD-10 classification of mental and behavioral disorders: classification and diagnostic guidelines, World Health Organization, Geneva, PP: 240-281.
Submitted Date : 23-04-2018
Accepted Date : 5-08-2019