- Action Aid. (1995) Making a Creditable Difference, Working paper No. 2, Bangalore: Action Aid 1995
- Ashwathi, P. K., Rathi, and Sahu, V. (2001,). Working and impact of SHGs on economic status of women in watershed area of Madhya Pradesh. Indian.J.Of.Agril.Econ., 56(3): 475-476.
- Bharathi, R. and Chaya Badiger, A., (2008), Impact of National Agricultural Technology Project on empowerment of women in agriculture through Self Help Groups. Kar. J. Agril.sci., 21(4): 561-564.
- Chethana, M.P., (2005). Impact of shree shakthi programme on farm women in Tumkur district. Msc(Agri) thesis, UAS, Bangaluru.
- Das and Mishra, (2012), Effectiveness of training programme on mainstreaming gender and women empowerment. J. Extn. Edu., 24(4): 4907-4912.
- Dobhal, N. and Raghuvanshi, R.S. (2011) Nutritikon and health status of urban and rural farm women of Garhwal Region. Indian. J. Nutri and Dietet., 48(9): 377-389.
- Ganeshamurthy, V.S., Radhakrishnan, M.K., Bhuvaneshwari, S. and Ganeshan, A. (2004). A study on thrift and credit utilization pattern of SHG, in Lakshmi villas bank, Suryampallam branch, Erod. Indian. J. Market., 34(1): 12-24.
- George, P.R., Shibu, C.N. and Balakrishnan, P.P. ( 2009) Socio-economic profile of rural farm women and the role of animal husbandry intervention in suicide affected district of Kerala. J. Hu. Ecol., 27(1): 41-44.
- Gopalan, C., Shastri, R.B.V and Balasubramanian, S.C. (1996) Nutritive value of Indian foods, NIN, ICMR, Offset Press, New Delhi
- Gurumeeth, S. and Gurudarshan, S., (2011) Socio-economic status of small and marginal farmers and without subsidiary occupation in central Punjab. Indian. J. Soci. Resear., 52(2): 183-189.
- Jayalakshmi R. (1998). The empowerment of women in Indian – Grass root women’s network and the state, Journal of Rural Development, 17:5-9
- Kavitha, V. and Deepa, P. (2013). Emerging preferences for processed foods among working and a non-working women. Annals of Agri-Bio-Resear.,18(1): 94-97.
- Mamatha, D. and Chaya, B., (2012), Awareness and opinion of devadhasis on selected income generating activities. Kar. J. Agrl. Sci., 25(1): 120-123.
- Masanta, N.C. and Pradhan, N.K. (2011). Comparison of nutritional status among the rural and tribal women in Midnapore District of East Indiania. Indian Biologist., 43(1/2): 75-80.
- Pinto, Marine (1995). Development through empowerment of women in Indian. Kurukshetra, 10: 11-13
- Radhai Sri, S. (2000). Nutritional profile of agricultural women labourers and impact of an iron rich food supplements on moderate anemic women. Ph.D. thesis (unpublished). Avinash Lingam Deemed University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Radhakrishna and Ravi, (2002) Food and Nutrition Security. Kurukshetra., 24(2): 12-14.
- Raguprasad, K.P., Raj, G.M.P. and Gangadharappa, N.R. (2008). Mushroom cultivation using agricultural waste as sustainable livelihood, alternatives for resource poor SC/ST women, national seminar on SHG for rural upliftment emerging extension issues and strategies. Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu, pp: 149.
- Rahman, M.U.R. and Visweswara Rao, K. (2001) Effect of socio economic status on food consumption pattern and nutrient intakes of adults – A case study in Hydrabad. Indian. J. Nutr. Dietet., 38: 292-299.
- Raksha, Rita, G., and Lali, Y. (2011). Constraints faced by rural farm women in procurement and utilization of credit facilities in Hissar district. J. Rese ANGRAU., 4(4): 29-35.
- Revanna, M.L. (2006). Impact of WYTEP on empowerment and nutritional status of farm women: A study in Mandya Distrit. PhD Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
- Sabri. A. Mazhar, (1998). Ensure rural farm women’s participatory power, Social Welfare, 1998.
- Shree Tulasi, K. (2005) Consumption pattern of tomatoes (Lycopersicon Esculentum) among rural households and assessment of their nutritional status. M.Sc. (Agri) thesis, UAS, Banagaluru.
- Thimayamma, B.V.S. (1987) A handbook of Schedules and guidelines in socio-economic and diet surveys. NIN, ICMR, Jamia-Osmania, Hyderabad, 40-42.
- Veena, B. (2009). Entrepreneurship development through value added products from soya. Ph.D. Thesis, UAS, Bangaluru.
- Vijayalakshim, D., Jamuna, K.V. and Gowda, N.K. (2008) Impact of training on value addition and nutrition on the empowerment of SHG members, National seminar on SHG for rural upliftment emerging extgension issues and strategies, Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu, pp: 138.
Submitted Date : 23-04-2018
Accepted Date : 17-04-2019