Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Effect of defatted soy flour and concentration of stevia on physico-chemical and sensory characteristics of rasgulla
First Online 26-09-2018|
- Aneja, R.P., Mathur, B. N., Chandan, R.C. and Banerjee, A.K. (2002).Technology of Indian milk products.A Dairy India publication, Delhi, India.
- AOAC International. (2003). Total dietary fiber in foods, enzymatic- Gravimetric method. Official Methods of Analysis of AOAC International (17thed.) 985.29. William Horwitz ed. Gaithersburg, MD, U. S. A.
- Arora, S., Sharma, V., Sharma, G.S. and Wadhwa, B.K. (2006). High potency sweeteners for formulating new dairy product.Indian Dairyman58:39–45.
- Bandyopadhyay, M., Chakraborty, R., and Raychaudhuri, U. (2006). A comparative study of non-conventional coagulants vis traditional coagulant on chhana (an acid and heat coagulated product from milk). J. Sci. Ind. Res. (India) 65(12):995–999.
- Chanda, T. (1999). Manufacture of rossogolla from cow-milk chhana with addition of different level of soy-milk chhana, M. S. Thesis, Department of Dairy Science Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh
- Chavan, R.S., Prajapati, P.S., and Chavan, S.R. (2011). Low-fat sweet syrup cheese ball (Rosogolla) manufacturing and effect of lowering fat on quality. Sens. Instrum. Food Qual. Saf.5(1):33–42.
- Chavan, R.S., Prajapati, P.S., Chavan, S.R. and Jana, A. (2014). Technology for the manufacture of diabetic rosogolla. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.54(7):863–868.
- Garg, P., Raghav, P.K., Sharma, R.K., Jasuja, N.D. and Sharma, R. (2014). Development of Mucilaginous Spongy Dessert-A Herbal Rassogolla Prepared from Cow Milk.International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication4:1-5.
- George, V., Arora, S., Sharma, V., Wadhwa, B., Sharma, G. and Singh, A. (2006). Sweetener blends and their applications: a review. I ndian J. Dairy Sci.59:131-138.
- Gangopadhyay, S. K., Chakrabarti, S. R. and Gupta, N. P. (1996). Cost of production of soya- rossogolla-a comparative study. Indian J. Dairy Biosci.7:15-17.
- Gacula, M. C. and Singh J. (1984). Statistical Methods in Food and Consumer Research (Academic Press, Inc, Orlando, Florida) 85- 86:105-114.
- Indian Standards Institution,(151) (1967). Specification for Canned Rosogolla (IS: 4079). Indian Standards Institution, ManakBhavan, New Delhi.
- Jaya, S. and Das, H. (2003). Sensory evaluation of mango drinks using fuzzy logic. J. Sensory Studies 18:163–176.
- Katara, R.V. and Bhargava, V.N. (1990). Production of rosogolla from cow milk containing different levels of soymilk.Asian J. Dairy Res.9:175–180.
- Kroger, M., Meister, K. and Kava, R. (2006). Low-calorie sweeteners and other sugar substitutes: A review of the safety issue. Comprehen. Rev. Food Sci. Food Safety5:35-47.
- Kumar, J., Gupta, V. K. and Patil, G. R. (2005). Studies on improvement of Chhana production using ultrafiltration process.Indian J. Dairy Sci.50:162–168.
- Madan, S.; Ahmad, S.; Singh, G. N.; Kohli, K.; Kumar, Y.; Singh, R. and Garg, M. (2010). Stevia rebaudiana ( Bert .) Bertoni. A Review. Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources1(3):267–286.
- NDDB (2015). Statistical database. National Dairy Development Board, Anand. http://www.nddb.org/statistics.html. Accessed in Sep 2016.
- Nelson (1997). Sweeteners.Alternative, Eagan Press Handbook series.
- Pérez, E.; González, C.; Vaillant, F. and Lares, M. (2016). Stevia derivative and its potential uses in diabetic- directed foods. review. Journal of Nutrients 3(1):184 88.
- Piggott, J. R. (1984). Sensory Analysis of Foods, Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, NewYork, NY. pp. 157–161, 250.
- Singh, A. K.; Kadam, D. M.; Saxena, M. and Singh, R. P. (2009). Efficacy of defatted soy flour supplement in Gulabjamun. African Journal of Biochemistry Research 3(4):130–135.
- World Health Organization. (2015). Diabetes country profiles. Geneva: World Health Organization.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.