Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Preparation and quality assessment of apple bar from different varieties
First Online 04-08-2018|
- A.O.A.C. (1980). Official Methods of Analysis (10th Edn). Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- A.O.A.C. (1984). Official Methods of Analysis (14th Edn.). Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- De-Oliviera, M.C.; Sichieri, R. and Moura, A.S. (2003). Weight loss associated with a daily intake of three apples or three pears among overweight women. J. S. Stud.. 19 : 253-256.
- FAO (2017). Fruit Area, Yield and Production Report. Food and Agriculture Organization. Paper No. 1.
- Folta, K.M. and Gardiner, S.E. (2009). Plant genetics and genomics.Genetics and genomics of Rosaceae. STM. 6 : 162.
- Hooti, Al S.; Sidhu, J.S.; Al-Otaib, H.; Al-Ameeri and Qabazard, H. (1997). Date bars fortified with almonds, sesame seeds, oat flakes and skim milk powder. Pl. Foods and Hum. Nutri.,50 : 125-135.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.112.
- Khan, M.A.; Durrani, Y.; Wahab, S.; Ali Muhammad, S.A.; Ali, A.S.; Arsalan and Rehman, Z. (2014). Effect of sucrose and stabilizer on the overall quality of guava bar. Wld. J. Pharma. and Pharmaceutical Sci., 3 : 130-146.
- Luby, J.J. (2003). Taxonomic classification and brief history. In : Apples. Botany, Production and Uses (Ed. Ferree, D.C., Warrington, I.J.). CAB International, Wallingford, U.K., 1-14.
- Ranganna, S. (1979). Manual of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruits and Vegetables Products. Tata McGrew Hill Publishing Co. Ltd. New Delhi. 255.
- Ranganna, S. (1999). Manual of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruits and Vegetables Products. Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co. Ltd., New Delhi. p. 630.
- Sadasivam, S. and Manickam, A. (1992). In : Biochemical Methods for Agricultural Sciences. Wiley Eastern Limited, New Delhi. 45-46.
- Snedecor, W.G. and Cochran, W.G. (1980). Statistical Methods. Oxford and IBH publishing Co., New Delhi.
- Take, M.; Madhukar, G.; Bhotmange and Shastri, P. (2012). Preparation of fortified sapota-papaya fruit bar. J. Nutr. Food Sci., 6 (2).
- Thilagavathi S., Splinter, W.M.; Stewart, J.A. and Muir, J.G. (2011). The effect of preoperative apple bar and apple juice on gastric contents, thirst and hunger in children. Can J. Anaesth., 36 : 55-58.
- Thilagvathi, S. and Swapna, S. (2011). Method preparation of apple bar. Indian Food Packer.65 (3) : 31-34.
- USDA (2012). Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Department of Agriculture (USDA). Report of the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 21 -28
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.