Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Optimization of ingredients composition of non wheat pasta based on cooking quality using response surface methodology (RSM)
First Online 26-09-2018|
- Badwaik, L. S., Prasad, K.and Seth, D. (2014). Optimization of ingredient levels for the development of peanut based fiber rich pasta. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 51: 2713-2719.
- Ballolli, U., Malagi, U., Yenagi, N., Orsat, V. and Gariepy, V. (2014). Development and quality evaluation of foxtail millet [Setaria italica (L.)] incorporated breads. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 27:1-8.
- Benhur, D. R., Bhargavi, G., Kalpana,K., Vishala, A.D., Ganapathy, K.N and Patil, J.V. (2015). Development and standardization of sorghum pasta using extrusion technology. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 52: 6828-6833.
- Chillo S., Laverse, J., Falcone, P.M and Del Nobile (2007).Effects of carboxy-methylcellulose and pre-gelatinized corn starch on the quality of amaranthus spaghetti. Journal of Food Engineering. 83:492-500.
- Cleary, L and Brennan, C. (2006). The influence of a (1’® 3) (1’® 4) â d glucan rich fraction from barley on the physico chemical properties and in vitro reducing sugars release of durum wheat pasta. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 41: 910-918.
- Gurpreet Kaur, Sharma Savita, Nagi, H. P. S and Ranote, P.S.(2011). Enrichment of pasta with different plant protein. Journal of Food Sciences and Technology. 10: 404-412.
- Jaybhaye, R. V., Pardeshi, I.L.,Vengaiah, P.C and Srivastav P.P. (2014). Processing and technology for millet based food products: A review. Journal of Ready to Eat Food. 1: 32-48
- Li, M., Zhu, K.X., Guo, X.N., Brijs K. and Zhou, H.M. (2014). Natural additives in heat based pasta and noodle products: opportunities for enhanced nutritional and functional properties. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety. 13: 347-357.
- Menon, R., Padmaja, G and Sajeev, M.S. (2015). Cooking behavior and starch digestibility of NUTRIOSE® (resistant starch) enriched noodles from sweet potato flour and starch. Food Chemistry. 182: 217-223.
- Nazni, P and Pradheepa, S.(2010). Physico-chemical analysis and organoleptic evaluation of papads prepared from jowar millet flour. International Journal of Current Research. 3: 33-37.
- Noorfarahzilah, M., Lee, J.S., Sharifudin ,M.S., Mohd Fadzelly, A.B and Hasmadi, M. (2014). Applications of composite flour in development of food products. International Food Research Journal. 21: 2061-2074.
- Shukla, K and Srivastava, S. (2014). Evaluation of finger millet incorporated noodles for nutritive value and glycemic index. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 51: 527-534.
- Sudha, M. L and Leelavathi, K. (2012). Effect of blends of dehydrated green pea flour and amaranth seed flour on the rheological, microstructure and pasta making quality. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 49: 713-720
- Ugare, R., Chimmad, B., Naik, R., Bharati, P. and Itagi, S. (2014). Glycemic index and significance of barnyard millet (Echinochloa frumentacae) in type II diabetics. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 51: 392-395.
- Ukwuru, M. U and Egbonu, S.E. (2013). Recent development in cassava-based products research. Academia Journal of Food Research.1: 001-013.
- Vijayakumar, T. P and Boopathy, P. (2014). Optimization of ingredients for noodle preparation using response surface methodology. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 51: 1501-1508.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.