- A.O.A.C. (1995). Official Methods of Analysis, 12th Edition, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
- Anonymous (2014). Annual Report 2013-14. National Dairy Research Institute (ICAR), Karnal, Haryana- 132 001 India.
- Chaudhari, A. C. (1959). Practical Dairy Science and Laboratory Methods. Scientific Book Agency, Netaji Subhas Road, Calcutta-1. pp. 126-127.
- Gandhi, D. N. and Nambudripad, V. K. N. (1977). An introduction to different acidophilus milk products and its concentrates. Indian Dairyman, 31 (11):813.
- IS: 1224 (Part – I) (1977). Determination of fat by Gerber method (Revised) Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- IS :1479 (Part –I) (1960). Methods for test for dairy industry. Rapid examination of milk. Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi.
- IS: 1479 (Part – II) (1961). Methods of test for dairy industry. Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- Kadlag, B. K. (1982). Studies on preparation of lassi from skim milk. M.Sc. Thesis submitted to M.P.K.V. Rahuri (M.S.).
- Kalokhe, D. R., (1991). Studies on preparation of fruit flavoured butter milk. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to M. P. K. V., Rahuri (M.S.).
- Laxminarayana, H and Shankar, P.A. (1980). Fermented milk in human nutrition, Indian Dairyman. 32 (2): 121-129.
- Sayyad, I.S. (1992). Comparative quality of lassi prepared from different starter cultures. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to M. P. K. V., Rahuri (M.S.).
- Sharma, R. (2006). Production and Processing Quality of Milk Products. Published by International Book Distrubiting Co. Charbagh, Lucknow ( U.P).
- Snedecor, W. G. and Cochran, G. W. (1994). Statistical Methods. East-West Press Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
- Veleve, S. and Ivanov, I. G (1970). Fermented drinks from skim milk and butter milk. Dairy Sci. Abstr. 32 (11): 694.
Submitted Date : 21-11-2017
Accepted Date : 25-01-2018