- Anonymous (2017). www.nddb.org/information/stats/milkprodindia. Cited on August 11, 2017.
- Dodeja, A.K. and Deep, A. (2012). Mechanized manufacture of danedar khoa using three stage SSHE. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 65(4): 274-284.
- Dodeja, A.K. (2006). Mechanization in khoa making. In Development in traditional dairy products. Lecture compendium of Centre of Advanced Studies course held at National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, December, 10-30, 2006. pp.171-176.
- Gupta, S.A. (1976). Sensory evaluation in food industry. Indian Dairyman. 28(8): 293-295.
- Modha, H.M., Patel, N.M., Patel, H.G., Patel, K.N. (2015). Process standardization for the manufacture of thabdi peda. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 52(6): 3283-3290.
- Pal, D. And Raju, PN. (2010). Traditional Indian dairy products with functional attributes: status and scope. Indian Food Industry. 29(1): 13-21.
- Punjrath, J.S., Veeranjanyalu, B., Mathunni, M.L., Samal, S.K. Aneja, R.P. (1990). Inclined scraped surface heat exchanger for continuous khoa-making. Indian J. Dairy Sci. 43(2): 225-230.
- Rajorhia, G.S., Pal, D., Garg, F.C., Patel, R.S. (1991). Evaluation of the quality of khoa prepared from different mechanized systems. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. 44(2): 181-187.
- Steel, G.D. and Torrie, J.H. (1980). Principles and procedures of statistics-A biometrical approach (2nd ed.). Mc Graw Hill, New York. pp. 137-167.
- Velpula, S., Bhadania, A.G., Pinto, S.V., Aravind, T., Umapathy, K.S. (2018). Sensory and chemical quality changes during storage of bottle gourd halwa. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 7(2): 3302-3310.
- Patel, J.S., Bhadania, A.G. Boghra, V.R. (2006). Chemical composition and sensory evaluation of sandesh manufactured in scraped surface heat exchanger (SSHE). Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 25(1):28-33.
Submitted Date : 6-11-2017
Accepted Date : 8-08-2019