- Hamana, K., Tura, Y., Arakawa, K., Yamamoto, M. (1992). Detection of subclinical mastitis by electronic conductivity measurement and California Mastitis Test. Dairy Science Abstract, 54 (2): 1147.
- Kaptan, B., Kayisoglu, S., Demirci, M. (2011). The relationship between some physico-chemical, microbiological characteristics and electrical conductivity of milk stored at different temperature. Journal of Tekirdag Agricultural Faculty, 8(2): 13-22.
- Mabrook, M.F., Petty, M.C. (2013). Effect of composition on the electrical conductance of milk.Journal of Food Engineering, 60: 321-325.
- Neviani, E., Bossi, M.G., Brambilla, F., Gatti, M. (1992). Differentiated count of Streptococcus thermophillus and Lactobacillus delbrueckli subs pbulgaricusin yoghurt using the conductance method, Dairy Science Abstract. 54: 8387.
- Rattray, W., Jelen, P. (1996). Thermal stability of skim milk protein content standardized by addition of ultrafiltration permeates. International Dairy Journal, 6: 157-170.
- Sahu, p., Agrawal, A.K., Sinha, G., Sahu, R. (2017). Efffect of temperature and time on some physical characteristics of panner whey. Asian journal of Dairy and Food research, 36(2): 132-136.
Submitted Date : 30-10-2017
Accepted Date : 9-01-2018