Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Studies on sensory and textural properties of milk cake using response surface methodology
First Online 26-09-2018|
- Aneja, R. P., Mathur, B. N., Chandan, R. C. and Banerjee, A. K. (2002). Technology of Indian milk products. New Delhi.
- Arora, S., Singh, V. P., Yarrakula, S., Gawande, H. N. K., Sharma, V., Wadhwa, S. K., Tomar, S. K. and Sharma, G. S. (2007). Textural and microstructural properties of burfi made with various sweeteners. Journal of Texture Studies, 38 684–697.
- Bourne, M. C. (1978). Texture profile analysis. Food Technol, 32(7): 62-66.
- Gautam, A., Jha, A. and Singh, R. (2013). Sensory and textural properties of Chhana kheer made with three artificial sweeteners. Int. J. Dairy Technol, 66 109–118.
- Henika, R.G. (1982). Use of response surface methodology in sensory evaluation. Food Technology, 36(11):96–101.
- Jain, P., Kumar, A., Jha, A., Kumar, R. and Pandey, S. K. (2013). Textural and sensory properties of lal peda manufactured with artificial sweeteners and bulking agents. Int. J. Dairy Technol, 66(1): 119-126.
- Jha, A. (2003). Development and Evaluation of Malted Barley flour supplemented Doda burfi. M.Sc. Thesis, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, India.
- Karwasara, R.K., Srivasthava, D. N. and Hooda, S. (2001). Standardization of the process for the manufacture of milk cake. Indian Journal of Dairy Sci., 54(5): 280-282.
- Khan, A. Q. (2006). Milk and milk products An entrepreneurial approach. All India Dairy Business Directory 115-117.
- Khuri, A. I. and Cornell, J. A .(1987). Response Surfaces: Designs and Analysis. Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Kumar, A., Patil, G. R., Singh, R. R. B. and Patel, A. A. (2014). Effect of processing variables on the sensory quality of milk cake. Indian Journal of Dairy Sci., 67(5): 375-379.
- Landge, S. N., Kulkurni, D. N., Gaikwad, S. M., Chavan, B. R. (2012). Studies on standardization of milk cake. Journal of Animal Production Advances, 2(1): 80-84.
- Maduko, C. O., Akoh, C. C., Park and Y. W. (2007). Enzymatic production of infant milk fat analogs containing palmitic acid: Optimization of reactions by response surface methodology. American Dairy Science Association. 90: 2147-2154.
- Modha H, Pal D. (2011). Optimization of Rabadi-like fermented milk beverage using pearl millet. J Food Sci Technol., 48(2):190–196.
- Morlock, G.E and Prabha, S. (2007). Anaysis and stability of sucralose in milk based confection by simple planar chromatographic method. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 55: 7217-7223.
- PFA. (2004). Notification amending PFA rule 1955. Issued by Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) No. 273, Part II, Sector 3, subsection (i) dated 25.06.04.
- Ramesh, B. P. (2000). Standardization of Method for the Manufacture of Milk Cake. M.Tech. Thesis. Submitted to National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal, Haryana (India)
- Varma, R. V., Reddy, K. Y., Sharma, K. S., Kumar, S. and Kumar, R. (2005). Effect of various processing parameters in the optimization of milk cake made from cow milk. JFST, 42(4): 318-321.
- Vazakas, T., Labropoulos, A. and Anestis, S. (2012). Sweeteners: nutritional aspect, applications, and production technology. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group.
- WHO (2009). Diabetes. Fact sheet no. 312. Geneva, Switzerland.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.