- AgrawalBL (2009)Basic Statistic. Willey Eastern LTD., New Delhi
- BIS (1981) Handbook of Food Analysis (SP: 18-part I): Methods of Sampling. BIS, New Delhi.
- IDF (1995) Milk payment systems for Ex-farmmilk. Bulletin of the IDF No.305: 2.
- Desai CM and Patel AH (1945) Determination of total solids in milk. Current Sci.14: 203
- El- SokkaryAM and Hasman AH (1953) SNF in milk by calculation. Indian J. Dairy Sci.6: 93
- Ganguli NC and Kuchroo N (1980) Technological approaches for infant food manufacture from modified cow milk. J.food Sci. 45 (5): 1333-1335
- ICAR (1951) First Ann. Rept. Allahabad Agric. Inst. p. 90.
- IS: 1183 (1965) Specification for density hydrometer for use in milk (revised). Indian Standards Institution, New Delhi.
- IS: 1224 (Part-1) 2009 Determination of fat by Gerber method. Indian Standard Institution, New Delhi.
- IS: 1479 (Part II) (2009) Determination of total solids by gravimetric method. Indian Standard Institution, New Delhi.
- IS: 9585 (1980). Determination of total solids by lactometric method. Indian Standard Institution, New Delhi.
- MacMohan, P. S., Gupta, B. and Mukherjee, P. C. (1932). An investigation into the composition of milk at Lucknow : superintendent, printing and stationary U.P. Allahabad.
- Overman, O. R. (1945). Relation of solids in milk to fat and specific gravity of the milk. J. Dairy Sci., 5: 22.
- Patel M M and Gandhi NN(1980)SNF testing by lactometer. Indian Dairyman,32(1): 31-33
- PruthiTD and Bhalerao VR(1973)Application of Richmond’s formula for the estimation of S.N.F in milk. Milchwissenschaft, 28(40): 210-211
- Ramachadran KS, Venkatesware RaoR and BasuKP(1953) Determination of total solids in milk. Indian J. Dairy Sci.6:111
- Sandhu S S(2003). Make your Solid-Not-Fat (SNF) calculation easy. Indian Dairyman.55 (4): 51-53
- SAS 9.3 software (2012)SAS Institute Inc., Cary, N. C, USA.
- Sebastian J and RaoMB(1974) Determination of solid content of milk by specific gravity lactometer; Modification of Richmond formula. ISI bulletin, 26: 221-223.
- Ystgaard, O.M., Homeyer, P.G. and Bird, E.W. (1951). Determination of total solids in normal and watered milks by lactometric methods. J. Dairy Sci., 34: 689.
Submitted Date : 10-10-2017
Accepted Date : 11-09-2018