Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Preparation of herbal whey drink added with extracts of Bacopa monnieri
First Online 06-06-2018|
- Ahmed, Mamoun and Asmahan Ali(2011). Microbiological and chemical evaluation of whey-based mango beverage. Advance Journal of Food Science and Technology 3(4):250-253.
- AOAC. (1995).Official Methods of Analysis (16th Edn.), Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, DC.
- Baljee, S. Y., Ritika, B.Y. and Sarita, R. (2013). Studies on development and storage of whey-based pineapple (Ananas comosus) and bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) mixed herbal beverage. International Food Research Journal 20(2): 607-612.
- Bina Shukia, Khanna N.K. and Godhwani J.L. (1987) Effect of Brahmi Rasayan on the central nervous system. Journal of Ethonopharmacol 21(1):65-74.
- BIS. (1977). IS: 1224: Part – II, Determination of fat by Gerber’s method-Milk products. Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi.
- Craig, W.J. (1999). Health-promoting properties of common herbs. American Journal of Nutrion. 70(suppl):491S–499S.
- De Wit J.N. and Moulin,J(2001) “Whey protein isolates manufacture composition and applications’ Industrial Protein 9(3): 6-8
- Mark S Cooper and Neil J L Gittioes,(2008). Diagnosis and management of hypocalcaemia. BMJ. Jun 7; 336(7656): 1298–1302.
- National Dairy Council, (2003). https://www.nationaldairycouncil.org/health-and-wellness
- Natthawut Charoenphon, Nanthida Anandsongvit, Piya Kosai, Kanjana Sirisidthi, Niwat Kangwanrangsan and Wannee Jiraungkoorskul (2016). Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri): Up-to-date of memory boosting medicinal plant: A review. Indian Journal Of Agricultural Research., 50(1)., 1-7
- Pareek, Ankita,N., Gupta and R Sengar,(2014). Preparation of healthy fruit based carbonated whey beverages using whey and oange juice. Asian Journal of Dairy & Food Research., 33 (1) : pp.5 – 8.
- Perasiriyan and Vaishnavi, (2015).Solanum trilobatum herbal extract based whey beverage. International Journal of Applied Engineering and Technology 5 (1) January-March, pp.56-58
- Raju, P.N., K.H. Rao and N.L. Devi, 2005. Whey proteins and their uses in food industry. Indian Food Ind., 24(5): pp.19-27.
- Sawale, P.D., Singh, R.R.B. and Arora, S. (2013a). Stability and quality of Herb (Pueraria tuberosa) milk model system. Journal of Food Science and Technology, DOI: 10.1007/s131970131067y.
- Trevelyan, J. (1993). Herbal medicine. Nursing Times 89:36–38.
- Yonis, A.A.M, Rasha M. Nagib and Lobna, A.AboNishouk (2014). Utilization sweet whey in production of whey guava beverages. Journal of Food and Dairy Science. 5 (10): 731 – 739.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.