- AOAC. (2012). Official Methods of Analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemist. Washington, D.C.
- Chen, P.S., Tosibara, T.Y. and Warner, H. (1956). Micro determination of phosphorus. Anal. Chem. 28: 1756-1759.
- Furda, I. (1981). Simultaneous analysis of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. In W.P.T. James, and O. Theander (Eds.). The Analysis of Dietary Fibre in Food. Marcel Dekker, New York. 163-172.
- Godber, J., Xu, Z., Hegsted, D. and Walker, T. (2009). Rice and rice bran oil in functional foods development. Louisiana Agriculture. 45 (4) : 9-10.
- Jiamyangyuen, S., Srijesdaruk, V. and Harper, W.J. (2005). Extraction of rice bran protein concentrate and its application in bread. J. Sci. Technol. 27 (1): 55-64.
- Kim, H. and Zemel, M. B. (1986). (In vitro) estimation of potential bioavailability of calcium for sea mustard milk and spinach under stimulate normal and reduce gastric condition. J. Food Sci. 51: 957-963.
- Lindsey, W. L. and Norwell, M. A. (1969). A new DPTA-TEA Soil test for zinc and iron. Agron. Abst. 61: 84-89.
- Mertz, E. T., Kirleis, A. W. and Sxtell, J. D. (1983). In vitro digestibility of protein in major food cereals. Fed. Proc. 32 (5): 6026.
- Narasinga Rao, B. S. (2000). Nutritive value of rice bran. NFI Bull. 9 (14): 5-8.
- Rao, B. S. N. and Prabhavati, T. (1978). An in vitro method of predicting the bioavailability of iron from food. Am. J. Clinical Nutr. 31:169.
- Rhou, J. and Erdman, J. V. (1995). Phytic acid in health and disease. Critic. Rev. in Food Sci. and Nutr. 35: 495-508.
- Sairam, S., Gopala Krishna, A. G. and Urooj, A. (2011). Physico-chemical characteristics of defatted rice bran and its utilization in a bakery product. Association of Food Scientists & Technologists (India)
- Sharif, M. K., Butt, M. S., Anjum, F. M. and Nawaz, H. (2009). Preparation of fiber and mineral enriched defatted rice bran supplemented cookies. Pakistan J. of Nutr. 8: 571-577.
- Sharif, M. S., Sadiq, M. B., Anjum, M. F. and Khan, S. H. (2014). Rice Bran: A Novel Functional Ingredient. Critic. Rev. in Food Sci. and Nutr. 54: 807–816.
Submitted Date : 4-07-2017
Accepted Date : 13-12-2017