- A.O.A.C. (1975).Official Methods of Analysis, 12th Edition, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.,U.S.A.
- Buchman, D. D. (1980). Herbal Medicine the Natural Way to Get well and Stay” First Edn.Pub. Gramercy Publ. Co. U.S. pp. 121.
- De, S. (2008).Outlines of Dairy Technology 2nd edition Oxford University Press. New Delhi. pp. 463-464.
- Desai, H. K. (2010). Quality Human Resourse: Need of the Dairy Industry Indian Dairyman, 62 (5) : 23.
- IS: 1224 Part-I (1977).Determination of fat by Garber’s method (Revised)Indian Standards Institution, ManakBhavan, New Delhi, India.
- IS: 1479 Part-I (1960). Methods of test for dairy industry: Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- IS: 1479 Part–II (1961). Method of test for dairy industry: Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standard Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- Joshi, S.V.; Majgaonkar, S.V. and Toro, V.A. (1991). Effect of different coagulants on yield and sensory quality of Channa prepared from milk of cow, buffalo and goat. Indian J. dairy Sci. 44(16): 380.
- Kashid,U.B, Sontakke, A.T. and Shinde, D.B.(2007). Manufacture of golden milk shake from cow milk blended with safflower milk. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying Marathwada Agricultural University Parbhani, India.
- Kshirsagar, D.V. (1996). Studies on blending of milk shake with different fruit flavouring agents. M.Sc. (Agri.) theses submitted to KonkanKrishiVidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- Laxminarayana, G. S.; Bikash, C. G. and Kulkarni, S. (1997). Technology of ready to use banana milk shake powder.J. Food Sci. Tech. 34(1): 41-45.
- Nath, A.; Yadhav, D.S.; Pranabjyoti, S. and Dey, B. (2005).Standardization of ginger kinnow squash and its storage. J. of Food Sci. Technol. 42 (6): 520-522.
- Patel, S. Prasanth. S., Choudhary P.L. and C. Shau. (2007) Techno-economic feasibility of whey based mango herbal (Ginger) beverage. Indian J. of Dairy Sci, 60 (3): 149-155.
- Patil, S.B. (2008). Studies on manufacture of herbal ice cream by incorporation of ginger juice.M.Sc (Agri) thesis submitted to Dr. BSKKV, Dapoli.
- Pinto, S.; Jana, A. H and Solanky, M. J. (2004). Ginger juice based herbal ice cream and its physico chemical and sensory characteristics. Indian J Of Dairy Sci.57 (5):315-319.
- Pruthi, J. S. (1980). Spices and Condiments 5th Edn.Director,National Book Trust Publication, Green Park, New Delhi, India.
- Reema, Raj.;Sahoo, J.; Karwasra, R. K. and Hooda, S. (2005). Ginger extract and quality of meat products .A review. J. Food Sci. Technol. 42 (4): 289-292.
- Sharma, A.K and Gupta, S.K. (1978), Manufacture of milk shake. Indian Dairyman. 30 (80): 587
- Shukla, F. C.; Sharma, A.; and Singh, B. (2003). Studies on the development of beverages using fruit juice /pulp, separated milk and reconstituted skim milk.
- Singh, R. (2006). Characteristics and technology of traditional Indian cultured dairy products. Indian Dairyman, 58, 11: 49-55.
- Snedecor,W.G. and Cochran, G.W. (1994).Statistical methods 8th Edn.The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Varpe, N.K. (1992). Studies on blending of milk shake with different fruit pulp (Unpublished) M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to KonkanKrishiVidyapeeth, Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri
- GOI (2015-16) (sourse : Department of animal husbandry dairy and fisheris ministry of GOI.)
Submitted Date : 21-04-2017
Accepted Date : 2-12-2017