Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Studies on chemical quality of ginger (Zingiber officinale L.) milk shake
First Online 16-03-2018|
- A.O.A.C. (1975).Official Methods of Analysis, 12th Edition, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.,U.S.A.
- Buchman, D. D. (1980). Herbal Medicine the Natural Way to Get well and Stay” First Edn.Pub. Gramercy Publ. Co. U.S. pp. 121.
- De, S. (2008).Outlines of Dairy Technology 2nd edition Oxford University Press. New Delhi. pp. 463-464.
- Desai, H. K. (2010). Quality Human Resourse: Need of the Dairy Industry Indian Dairyman, 62 (5) : 23.
- IS: 1224 Part-I (1977).Determination of fat by Garber’s method (Revised)Indian Standards Institution, ManakBhavan, New Delhi, India.
- IS: 1479 Part-I (1960). Methods of test for dairy industry: Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standards Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- IS: 1479 Part–II (1961). Method of test for dairy industry: Chemical analysis of milk. Indian Standard Institution, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi, India.
- Joshi, S.V.; Majgaonkar, S.V. and Toro, V.A. (1991). Effect of different coagulants on yield and sensory quality of Channa prepared from milk of cow, buffalo and goat. Indian J. dairy Sci. 44(16): 380.
- Kashid,U.B, Sontakke, A.T. and Shinde, D.B.(2007). Manufacture of golden milk shake from cow milk blended with safflower milk. Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying Marathwada Agricultural University Parbhani, India.
- Kshirsagar, D.V. (1996). Studies on blending of milk shake with different fruit flavouring agents. M.Sc. (Agri.) theses submitted to KonkanKrishiVidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- Laxminarayana, G. S.; Bikash, C. G. and Kulkarni, S. (1997). Technology of ready to use banana milk shake powder.J. Food Sci. Tech. 34(1): 41-45.
- Nath, A.; Yadhav, D.S.; Pranabjyoti, S. and Dey, B. (2005).Standardization of ginger kinnow squash and its storage. J. of Food Sci. Technol. 42 (6): 520-522.
- Patel, S. Prasanth. S., Choudhary P.L. and C. Shau. (2007) Techno-economic feasibility of whey based mango herbal (Ginger) beverage. Indian J. of Dairy Sci, 60 (3): 149-155.
- Patil, S.B. (2008). Studies on manufacture of herbal ice cream by incorporation of ginger juice.M.Sc (Agri) thesis submitted to Dr. BSKKV, Dapoli.
- Pinto, S.; Jana, A. H and Solanky, M. J. (2004). Ginger juice based herbal ice cream and its physico chemical and sensory characteristics. Indian J Of Dairy Sci.57 (5):315-319.
- Pruthi, J. S. (1980). Spices and Condiments 5th Edn.Director,National Book Trust Publication, Green Park, New Delhi, India.
- Reema, Raj.;Sahoo, J.; Karwasra, R. K. and Hooda, S. (2005). Ginger extract and quality of meat products .A review. J. Food Sci. Technol. 42 (4): 289-292.
- Sharma, A.K and Gupta, S.K. (1978), Manufacture of milk shake. Indian Dairyman. 30 (80): 587
- Shukla, F. C.; Sharma, A.; and Singh, B. (2003). Studies on the development of beverages using fruit juice /pulp, separated milk and reconstituted skim milk.
- Singh, R. (2006). Characteristics and technology of traditional Indian cultured dairy products. Indian Dairyman, 58, 11: 49-55.
- Snedecor,W.G. and Cochran, G.W. (1994).Statistical methods 8th Edn.The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Varpe, N.K. (1992). Studies on blending of milk shake with different fruit pulp (Unpublished) M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to KonkanKrishiVidyapeeth, Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri
- GOI (2015-16) (sourse : Department of animal husbandry dairy and fisheris ministry of GOI.)
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.