- Comar CL and F.P. Zscheile (1942) Analysis of plant extracts for extracts for chlorophylls a and b by a photoelectric spectrophotometric method. Plant Physiology17(2): 198-209.
- Mishra P., Uniyal G.C., and Sharma S., (2001) Pattern of diversity for morphological and alkaloid yield related trades among the periwinkle Catharanthus roseus accessions collected from in and around Indian Subcontinent, Genetic Res Crop Evol.,48: 273-286.
- Nasir Rasool, komal Rizwan, Muhammad Zubair, Kaleem Ur Rahman Naveed, Imran and viqar uddin Ahmed (2011). Antioxidant potential of different extracts and fractions of Catharanthus roseus shoots. International Journal of Phytomedicine3:108-114.
- Prior TW, Swoboda KJ, Scott HD, Hejmanowski AQ (2004) Homozygous SMN1 deletions in unaffected family members and modification of the Phenotype by SMN2. Am J Med Genet A130a: 307-310.
- Rice- Evans C.A., Miller J.M., and Paganga G. (1996) Structure- antioxidant activity relationship of flavonoids and phenolic acids. Free Radic. Biol. Med.20: 933-956.
- Shailza Choudhary, Gita Bisla, Vijeta Chaudhary (2014) proximate nutrient composition and antinutrient analysis of Catharanthus roseus (sadabahar) leaves explore their hypoglycemic potential. CHEMXPRESS7(3), 86-91.
- Sultana B, Anwar F and Przybylski R. (2007) Antioxidant potential of corncob extracts for stabilization of corn oil subjected to microwave heating. Food Chem. 104: 997-1005.
- V.L. Singleton, Joseph A. Rossi (1965) Colorimetry of total phenolics with phosphomolybdic Acid reagents. American Journal of Enology and viticulture. 16: 144-158.
- Zhishen J, Mengcheng T and Jianming W (1999). The determination of flavonoid contents in mulberry and their scavenging effects on superoxide. Food Chemistry. 64: 555-559.
Submitted Date : 14-04-2017
Accepted Date : 14-07-2017