- AOAC. (1995). Official Methods of Analysis. 15th edn. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington, D.C.
- Burk, R.F. (1978): Selenium in nutrition. World Record on Nutrition Diet, 30: 88-106.
- Bhat, M.S., Shaheen, M., Zaman, R. and Muhee, A. (2011). Mineral Inter-relationship among soil, forage and dairy cattle in Kashmir, India. Vet. World.; 4(12):550-553.
- Das, G., Sharma, M.C., Joshi, C. and Tiwari, R. (2009). Status of soil, fodder and serum (cattle) mineral in high rainfall area of NE region. Indian. J. of Anim. Sci., 79(3):306-310.
- Garg, M.R., Bhanderi, B.M. and Sherasia, P.L. (2004). The status of certain trace minerals in feed and fodders in Kutch District of Gujarat. Indian. J. Anim. Nutr., 21(1): 8-12.
- Garg, M.R., Bhanderi, B.M. and Sherasia, P.L. (2005). Assessment of adequacy of macro and micro mineral content of feedstuffs for dairy animals in semi-arid zone of Rajasthan. Anim. Nutr. Feed Tech., 5: 9–20.
- Gowda, N.K.S.; Prasad, C.S.; Raman, J.V.; Srivaramaiah, M.T. (2002). Assessment of Mineral Status in Hilly and Central Dry Zones of Karnataka and ways to supplement them.Indian J. of Anim. Sci. 72(2): 165.
- Gupta, V.P., Kumar, V., Roy, D. and Kumar, M. (2016). Macro and micro-mineral profile of feeds, fodders and blood of livestock under farm condition in Mathura district of India. Indian J. Anim. Res., 50(2):203-204.
- Hui, W., Yong-ming, L., Zhi-ming, Q.I., Sheng-yi, W., Shi-xiang, L., Xia, L.I., Hai-jun, W., Xiao-li, W., Xin-chao, X.I.A. and Xin- giang, Z.H.U. (2014). The estimation of soil trace elements distribution and soil-plant-animal continuum in relation to trace elements status of sheep in Huangcheng Area of Qilian Mountain Grassland, China. Journal of Integrated Agriculture, 13 (1):140-147.
- Kawitkar, S.B. (2004). Mineral status of Deoni animals in relation to soil feed and fodders in UdgirTaluka of Maharashtra State. Ph.D thesis submitted to MAFSU, Nagpur.
- Kumaresan, A.; Bujarbaruah, K.M.; Pathak, K.A.; Brajendra and Ramesh, T. (2010). Soil- plant- animal continuum in relation to macro and micro mineral status of dairy cattle in subtropical hill agro ecosystem. Trop. Anim. Health Prod. 42:569-577.
- McDowell, L.R.;Conrad, J.H.;Ellis, G.L.; Loosli,L.K.(1983).Minerals for Grazing Ruminants in ropical Regions, Extension Bulletin1149, Animal Science Department, University of Florida, Gainseville.
- Panda, M.K.; Panda,N.; Swain, R.K.; Behera, P.C.; Sahoo, S.P.; Jena, S.C. and Sahu, A.R. (2015). Minerals profile of soil, feed, fodder and serum of dairy cattle in North Easten Ghat (NEG) of Odisha. J. of Anim. Res. 5(2):341-346.
- Radostits O.M., Gay C.C., Hinchcliff K.W. and Constable P.D.(2007).Veterinary Medicine –A text book of the diseases of cattle, horses, sheep, pigs and goats.10th Edn. Saunders Elsevier, London.Pp.1242- 1244.
- Ramana, D.B.V., Nirmala, G. and Vijay Kumar, A. (2011). Mineral profile of feeds, fodders and blood plasma of dairy animals in KVK adopted villages of Ranga Reddy district in Andhra Pradesh. Indian J. Dryland Agric. Res & Dev., 26(1):26-31.
- Sanchez, P.A. (1976). Properties and management of soils in the Tropics. John Wiley and Sons, New York. Pp-618.
- Sarma,K.; Buragohain,R. and Kalita, G. (2015). Mineral status in soil, fodder and blood serum of dairy cows in Mizoram. Ind. J. Vet & Anim. Sci. Res., 44(2):142-145.
- Satapathy, D. Mishra, S.K., Swain, R.K., Sethy, K. and Sahoo, G.R. (2016). Effect of supplementation of area specific mineral mixture on performance of crossbred cows with reproductive disorders in Kakatpur Block. Indian. J. Anim. Nutr., 33(3): 279-284.
- Singh, B.K., Chopra, R.C., Rai, S.N., Verma, M.P. and Mohanta, R.K. (2016). Effect of feeding seaweed as mineral source on mineral metabolism, blood and milk mineral profile in cows. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci., 86(1):89-95.
- Sirohi, S., and Chauhan, A.K. (2010). Current scenario of livestock development and potential interventions for livelihood improvement: The cases of Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram. Background Paper. ELKS Publication Series 1. Nairobi, Kenya, ILRI.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8thEdn. Oxford and IBH Publishing Co. Calcutta, India.
- Tajera, R.L., Luis, G., González-Weller, D., Caballero, J.M., Gutiérrez, A.J., Rubio, C. and Hardisson, A. (2013). Metals in wheat flour; comparative study and safety control. Nutr. Hosp., 28: 506-513.
- Underwood, E. J. and Suttle, N. G. (1999).The Mineral Nutrition of Livestock. 3rd edn. CABI Publishing, CAB International, Wallingford, Oxon, UK.
- Yadav, P.S., Mandal, A.B., Kapoor, V., Sunaria, K.R. and Mann, N.S. (1998). Mineral status of cows and buffaloes in Rewari district of Haryana. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 68(10):1059-1061.
- Yadav, S. and Khirwar, S.S. (1999). Soil- plant- animal relationship of copper in buffaloes of Jind District of Haryana. Indian J. of Anim. Sci., 69: 718-721.
- Youssef, F.G., McDowell, L.R. and Brathwaite, R.A.I. (1999). The status of certain trace minerals and sulphur of some tropical grasses in Trinidad. Tropical Agriculture, 76: 57-62.
Submitted Date : 28-03-2017
Accepted Date : 18-07-2017