Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Effect of cooking methods on anti-nutrient content of Loni (Portulaca quadrifida L.) and their products development
First Online 22-12-2017|
- AOAC (2005) Official methods of analysis of Association of Official Analytical Chemistry, 18th edition.
- Day R. A. and Underwood A. L. (1986) Quantitive Analysis 5th ed. Prentice. Hall Publication, pp: 701
- Gopalan C., Ramasastri B. V., Balasubramanian S. C., Rao, N. B. S., Deothale Y. G. and Pant K. C. (2011) “Nutritive value of Indian Foods” Food composition tables, National Institute of Nutrition, Indian Council of Medical Research, Hyderabad 4rd edition. pp: 49 & 61
- Gupta S. C. and Kapoor U. K. (2002) Fundamentals of Applied Statistics, 2nd edition. Chand and Son. pp: 51-85
- Lowry O.H., Rosebrough N.J., Farr A.L. and Randall, R.J. (1951) Protein measurement with the Folin Phenol Reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 193(1): 265-275
- Mulla Syed Kamil and Swamy Paramjyothi (2010) Preliminary Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical Evaluation of Portulaca quadrifida Linn. International Journal of Pharm Tech Research, 2(3): 1699-1702
- Patil A. G., Joshi V. S., Koli, S. P. and Patil D. A. (2012) Pharmacognistical and Phytochemical Analysis of Portulaca quadrifida Linn. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 3(1): 90-100
- Ranganna S. (1986) Handbook of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruit and Vegetable Products, second ed. Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Company. New Delhi.
- Srilakshmi B. (2011) Evaluation of Food Quality; Food Science, 5th edition. New Age International Publishers. pp: 289-319
- Wheeler H. and Ferrel J. (1971) Nutrients and Antinutrients in selected Brands of Malt Drinks Produced in Nigeria. Paki. J. Nutr., 4(5): 352-355
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.