- AOAC (2005) Official methods of analysis of Association of Official Analytical Chemistry, 18th edition.
- Day R. A. and Underwood A. L. (1986) Quantitive Analysis 5th ed. Prentice. Hall Publication, pp: 701
- Gopalan C., Ramasastri B. V., Balasubramanian S. C., Rao, N. B. S., Deothale Y. G. and Pant K. C. (2011) “Nutritive value of Indian Foods” Food composition tables, National Institute of Nutrition, Indian Council of Medical Research, Hyderabad 4rd edition. pp: 49 & 61
- Gupta S. C. and Kapoor U. K. (2002) Fundamentals of Applied Statistics, 2nd edition. Chand and Son. pp: 51-85
- Lowry O.H., Rosebrough N.J., Farr A.L. and Randall, R.J. (1951) Protein measurement with the Folin Phenol Reagent. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 193(1): 265-275
- Mulla Syed Kamil and Swamy Paramjyothi (2010) Preliminary Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical Evaluation of Portulaca quadrifida Linn. International Journal of Pharm Tech Research, 2(3): 1699-1702
- Patil A. G., Joshi V. S., Koli, S. P. and Patil D. A. (2012) Pharmacognistical and Phytochemical Analysis of Portulaca quadrifida Linn. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 3(1): 90-100
- Ranganna S. (1986) Handbook of Analysis and Quality Control for Fruit and Vegetable Products, second ed. Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Company. New Delhi.
- Srilakshmi B. (2011) Evaluation of Food Quality; Food Science, 5th edition. New Age International Publishers. pp: 289-319
- Wheeler H. and Ferrel J. (1971) Nutrients and Antinutrients in selected Brands of Malt Drinks Produced in Nigeria. Paki. J. Nutr., 4(5): 352-355
Submitted Date : 11-03-2017
Accepted Date : 19-09-2017