Chief EditorHarjinder Singh
Print ISSN 0971-4456
Online ISSN 0976-0563
NAAS Rating 5.75
Effect of Aloe vera juice incorporation on textural and sensory characteristics of fresh peda
First Online 19-06-2017|
1. Gavhane M.S, Kamble N.S, Desale. R.J, Ghule B.K and Mule P.R (2014). Studies on preparation of peda with ginger powder. Int J Food Agri Vet Sci. 4 (2): 64-68
2. Ghule B. K, Desale R. J and Hassan Bin Awaz (2013). Studies on preparation of Bottle gourd peda: A Review. Asian J Dairy and Food Res. 32(4): 328-331
3.Gupta, SA(1976). Sensory evaluation of food industry. Indian Dairy Man. 28(8):293-295.
4. Jha A, Kumar A, Jain P, Goutam A.K and Rahane, P (2013). Effect of modiefed atmosphere packaging on the shelf lfe of lal peda. J Food Sci Technol. 52(2):1068–1074.
5. Kamle, D.K., Patange, D.D., Choudhari and V.A. Kare (2015). Properties followed by halwais to manufacture fig burfi in Maharashtra, India. Asian J. Dairy & Food Res. 34(1):1-7.
6. Kavita Banjare, Manikant Kumar and B.K. Goel (2015). Effect of storage on chemical, textural and sensory attributes of traditional indigenous sweet peda. Asian J Dairy & Food Res.34(2): 104-108.
7. Manoharan AD, Ramasamy C, Naresh Kumar, Dhanalashmi B and Balakrishnan V (2012). Organoleptic evaluation of herbal ice creams prepared with different inclusion levels of Aloe vera pulp. Indian J Med and Healthcare. 1 (2): 25-28
8. Manoharan Ayyavo P and Ramasamy D (2013). Physico-Chemical, Microbial and Sensory analysis of Aloe vera (pulp) Ice cream with natural colour in different artificial sweeteners. Indian J Fund and Appl Life Sci. 3 (2):114-121.
9. Prasad Rasane, Arvind and Alok Jha (2012). Textural and sensory characteristics of market samples of peda manufactured in Varanasi city of India. J Dairying, Foods & H.S. 31(4):239-243.
10. Rajorhia GS (1990). Effect of quality of milk on chemical, sensory and rheological properties of khoa. Indian J Dairy Sci. 43: 220
11. Ramachandra CT and Srinivasa Rao P (2008). Processing of Aloe Vera Leaf Gel: A Review. American J Agril & Biol Sci. 3 (2): 502-510
12. Shinde, A.T, Lingayat, N.T, Jadhav, B.A, and Karake, R.L (2015). Effect of wheat bran on chemical composition and textural profile of peda. Asian J Dairy & Food Res. 34(3): 193-197.
The Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research (AJDFR) follows a disclaimer policy that outlines the responsibilities of the journal, authors, reviewers, and readers. The policy is designed to ensure that all published content is accurate and meets ethical standards, and to protect the journal from any legal liability.
The AJDFR does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content published in the journal. The opinions expressed in published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the journal or its editorial board. The journal does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content published in the journal.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that their work is original, accurate, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and for providing appropriate attribution.
Reviewers are responsible for ensuring that the content of articles is accurate, original, and meets ethical standards. They are also responsible for maintaining confidentiality and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
Readers are responsible for evaluating the content of articles and for making their own judgments about the accuracy and reliability of the information presented. They are also responsible for complying with copyright laws and ethical standards when using the content of articles.
AJDFR is committed to ensuring that all published content meets ethical standards and that all parties involved in the publishing process understand their responsibilities. The disclaimer policy is designed to protect the journal from any legal liability and to ensure that readers can rely on the accuracy and reliability of the content published in the journal.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.